Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Slow Kazaa Downloads

BANNED
    ofcourse there is something going on with the network, there is the riaa and they have created a lot of leeches who download but don't upload, so when you search you see them as a source but they are not realy available for connection, thats why i always tell you guys "don't pay attention to what you see in the search window it does not mean s***" thats the only thing wrong with the network the users

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    hmmmmmmm right now my kazaa is dling some anime at 200kB/s so i dotn think theres ne thing wrong

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    Poster
    Originally posted by kazaaliterock@3 November 2003 - 19:11
    hmmmmmmm right now my kazaa is dling some anime at 200kB/s so i dotn think theres ne thing wrong

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    BANNED
    Originally posted by kazaaliterock@3 November 2003 - 15:11
    its your sources and supernode boss, it will change and go up and down.

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    Originally posted by MUSLEMAN+3 November 2003 - 20:13--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MUSLEMAN @ 3 November 2003 - 20:13)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-kazaaliterock@3 November 2003 - 15:11
    its your sources and supernode boss, it will change and go up and down. [/b][/quote]
    ummmm no it was above 200kB/s the whole time. and it finishes in about 15 minutes.

btw, y u keep calling ppl boss or am i misunderstanding?

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    BANNED
    Originally posted by kazaaliterock+3 November 2003 - 16:10--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kazaaliterock @ 3 November 2003 - 16:10)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by MUSLEMAN@3 November 2003 - 20:13
    <!--QuoteBegin-kazaaliterock
    @3 November 2003 - 15:11

its your sources and supernode boss, it will change and go up and down.
    ummmm no it was above 200kB/s the whole time. and it finishes in about 15 minutes.

btw, y u keep calling ppl boss or am i misunderstanding? [/b][/quote]
    yes i call people boss, thats just how i am, anyways what i was saying is you are not going to get the same results with every file you try to download some will have a speed of .05kb

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    ohhhhhh ya my movie file is crawling at a little below 10 kB/s right now. typical kazaa

8. File Sharing   -   #18
    BANNED
    Originally posted by kazaaliterock@3 November 2003 - 16:14
    ohhhhhh ya my movie file is crawling at a little below 10 kB/s right now. typical kazaa
    exactly, now you can try to change supernodes to see if you get lucky with more connectable sources, but there is no guaranty

9. File Sharing   -   #19
    i never have understood the supernode thing. how do i know which supernode would have the best speed for what im dling.

10. File Sharing   -   #20
    BANNED
    Originally posted by kazaaliterock@3 November 2003 - 16:19
    i never have understood the supernode thing. how do i know which supernode would have the best speed for what im dling.
    you don&#39;t know, every supernode has a group of people on it and when you change supernodes, you just check that particular groups files on that supenode, if anybody on that group has the file you want and is on for you to connect to, then his bandwidth will add on to what you already have, making your download go that much faster

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast