Thread: Some Invites

Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    I will giving:

Pisexy unlimited invites
    thetorrentsource 1 invites
    xtremespeeds 5 invites

PM with your email only
    Last edited by NETVIRUS; 06-20-2010 at 08:57 AM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    pm sent

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    byneco's Avatar F-S-T BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    he is cool good giveaway NETVIRUS

The World is Mine

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    very nice

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    bigdaddydude's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Wouldn't it be more appropriate to ask for a speedtest and some profile proofs before giving out an invite to a stranger? Just my two cents, I hope you find the right people.
    It's best to help your friends and be honest instead of burning bridges. There's alot more to life than being a member of the best private tracker. I'm proud to be part of the best community there has ever been.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    There is a substantial risk to a member of a new site who takes invites from a known trader. As a heads-up, just as there are good and bad methods of doing something, there are also good sources.

If you buy your cars without VIN numbers, don't worry about this. If you buy from reputable dealers with proper paperwork, think twice.

It's pretty easy to check someone's post history. Take care.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    P2PDog's Avatar Beagle
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdaddydude View Post
    Wouldn't it be more appropriate to ask for a speedtest and some profile proofs before giving out an invite to a stranger? Just my two cents, I hope you find the right people.
    They're low-level invites that he's willing to give away in exchange for a rep point. I'm pretty sure he's not too concerned with what type of member he invites
    ONLY IN IT 4 TEH LULZ

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    bigdaddydude's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by P2PDog View Post
    They're low-level invites that he's willing to give away in exchange for a rep point. I'm pretty sure he's not too concerned with what type of member he invites
    So members that are part of a 'low level' tracker don't care about their status at the tracker? You mean, some members of FST only care about their BT Rep? Man, what's this world coming to?
    It's best to help your friends and be honest instead of burning bridges. There's alot more to life than being a member of the best private tracker. I'm proud to be part of the best community there has ever been.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by P2PDog View Post

You can ask for speedtest ratioproofs and the guy can be a cheater.....
    I have learned that..with the time!
    So if you want any invite tell me

Its very simple first of all:
    you can ask for profile links ratioproofs speedtest and more but that guy can be a cheater anyway you dont know the truth...
    Last edited by NETVIRUS; 06-20-2010 at 12:08 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost