Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Delete This Thread.

chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiz View Post
    Well, it looks like shite to new members who come in and see loads of shit threads and banned members (even if it really is only one person). He has created at this point 100+ accounts and it looks bad to have all those "BANNED" signs all over the board, just because the thread received a response or two. It isn't as if jdye is posting solely in the Lounge either.

Along with how it makes the board look, it creates unnecessary work for the mods and that's kind of what he's trying to do I suppose. Just this morning when I came on there were around 20 threads posted around the board by that twat and countless other posts in existing threads. Along with how it makes the board look, I'm not going to sift through what may be legit responses to his drivel and what does or doesn't belong. We used to do that and we literally couldn't keep up with him. He was creating new accounts and posting so fast that the time it took to moderate and read the stuff was more than it took him to post new stuff. It also ruins our time on the board as we come here for enjoyment as well and just moderate the few issues that typically come along.

He creates new accounts with such frequency that tesco actually took the time and coded in a separate infraction just for him in an effort to reduce the amount of time it takes us to deal with him.

I'm not going to enable or encourage him in any way and leaving his posts, IMO, would do that.

I gotta head to work so I'll give any necessary replies later.
    I can appreciate the minutiae and I really do sympathise with your perceived dilemma. However, I believe that no such dilemma exists on any practical terms, like.

Nothing should be deleted in the lounge. Twats should be banned, no doubt, yet the whole ethos on which the lounge is founded dictates that we should deal with incoming assaults as a collective body, in that we have previously agreed upon a freedom and non-erasion of thought.

These are basic principles, mate. Basic and simple.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I've had more than enough of totalitarian police state mentally with the G20 in Toronto this weekend so "Liberté"
    Quote Originally Posted by theultrasiye View Post
    err ?
    Quote Originally Posted by chavis View Post
    What are you getting from this?

Really.

You're just coming across as a nob. As I previously advised you, try to be funny or creative or both. It's not too hard.

If you intend to stick around, at least endear yourself to me. I can be very helpful.

I can also be very unhelpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I can be very helpful.

You'd garner more respect it you weren't so wishy-washy.

Tragic mis-assumption on your part.

If you'd only had let me be, I'd've had this monkey chugging on his own tail within a week. Now you've ruint it.

Have you learned nothing from this board?

That most people think I'm stupid ?
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    I've had more than enough of totalitarian police state mentally with the G20 in Toronto this weekend so "Liberté"

What are you getting from this?

Really.

You're just coming across as a nob. As I previously advised you, try to be funny or creative or both. It's not too hard.

If you intend to stick around, at least endear yourself to me. I can be very helpful.

I can be very helpful.

Tragic mis-assumption on your part.

If you'd only had let me be, I'd've had this monkey chugging on his own tail within a week. Now you've ruint it.

That most people think I'm stupid ?
    To be honest, mate, I think that whole pantomime you've just thrown up is more a display of ego than it is trying to prove me wrong.

What are you really trying to say? Sometimes I find it's more effective just to tell the truth and tell the subject that it's a cunt.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Nevertheless, my wank has been restored, albeit within altogether abstract context.

So Cheers Idol.

You knows I loves you. And your mum.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    To be honest, mate, I think that whole pantomime you've just thrown up is more a display of ego than it is trying to prove me wrong.
    I'd delete it but besides the fact that you already quoted it the force of that much irony might result in the creation of a black hole or something.

Nice that you play no favorites in the cunt department to friend or foe though .
    Maybe tesco will make you a mod .
    Respect my lack of authority.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    I have missing posts as well, alas.

Alas, alas.

Hello? Hello?
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Spider_dude's Avatar cawk BT Rep: +4
    hi

8. Lounge   -   #28
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    hi

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123