Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [req] ..:::SCC:::..

Eros-x's Avatar Poster
    If any one of you you would be so generous; could you give me an invite to SCC? I've read some reviews on it, and it looks to be what i need. I'm really into dubstep, D&B, and electro-house music, and this would really be great for me. I would ask for a Waffles or what.cd but maybe those trackers are too advanced for me still? I'm only part of two communities: IPtorrent and Demonoid, so I'm looking to expand my horizon. Due to me being fairly new to the Private-Tracker-Game, my resume isn't so impressive. But I do know the proper way of keeping good ratio, and assure you, I will not cause harm to your name.

You are sticking your neck out for me, so I will provide with any proof you request.
    Last edited by Eros-x; 06-20-2010 at 08:14 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Eros-x View Post
    If any one of you you would be so Generous; could you give me an invite to SCC? I've read great reviews on it, and it looks to be what i am looking for. I'm really into dubstep, D&B, electro-house music, and this looks like it would really be great for me.
    You talk as if SCC was a music tracker
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Fishy2's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Nice request bud but have to agree with anon, you do seem to be looking for music and if thats the case What with a little effort could be yours?

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    bigdaddydude's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    If any one of you you would be so generous; could you give me an invite to SCC? I've read some reviews on it, and it looks to be what i need. I'm really into dubstep, D&B, and electro-house music, and this would really be great for me. I would ask for a Waffles or what.cd but maybe those trackers are too advanced for me still? I'm only part of two communities: IPtorrent and Demonoid, so I'm looking to expand my horizon. Due to me being fairly new to the Private-Tracker-Game, my resume isn't so impressive. But I do know the proper way of keeping good ratio, and assure you, I will not cause harm to your name.

You are sticking your neck out for me, so I will provide with any proof you request.
    If you are looking for music maybe Waffles or What would be a good choice for your needs.
    It's best to help your friends and be honest instead of burning bridges. There's alot more to life than being a member of the best private tracker. I'm proud to be part of the best community there has ever been.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishy2 View Post
    What with a little effort could be yours?
    A little effort = the IRC interview.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Eros-x's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishy2 View Post
    What with a little effort could be yours?
    A little effort = the IRC interview.
    I'll try this

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    X-Files's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    you will need this : http://whatinterviewprep.webs.com/

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    I'll try this
    Good idea, but make sure you study up first.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Tv Controls you's Avatar Resistance is Futile BT Rep: +2
    I can't help but recognize your avatar from either what.cd or waffles.fm?

If so if you become a power user on either you can join scc via their sign up thread.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Tv Controls you View Post
    I can't help but recognize your avatar from either what.cd or waffles.fm?
    Now that you mention it, I recall seeing a "hand-drawn", animated version of it on Waffles.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast