Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: fsc

YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    damn, i tried accessing my fsc account today, but i guess it's been disabled for inactivity

oh well

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Quote Originally Posted by th0r View Post
    damn, i tried accessing my fsc account today, but i guess it's been disabled for inactivity

oh well
    you finally got disabled for inactivity, eh?

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by chinchi11as View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by th0r View Post

oh well
    you finally got disabled for inactivity, eh?
    Hurray
    Can you feel the LOVE

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    At FSC invites are given out through an application process. So if you want to invite a friend post an application in the invite thread here. Read the first post and provide the requested information to be considered.

Also it's become increasingly apparent that members are making applications from requests on invite forums. We don't allow this ... EVER. Anyone caught doing this will be dealt with. Even making or supporting an application that isn't approved from an invite forum will effect your account. Fair warning, and anyone who comes forward with information about this happening will be rewarded. Use the staff PM button, PM a staff member directly or post in the invite thread using the hide tags [hide][/hide*] so only staff can read it if you wish.
    oh okay delation is rewarded, it seems that fsc become a dictatorship ...

I thought FSC staff liked FST.
    Last edited by antrax34130; 07-16-2010 at 09:02 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    That doesn't mean they want you submitting applications on a whim for trader tards. You can still write an application for someone as long as you actually know the person.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Well, technically FST isn't an invite forum
    But that rule makes sense, or at least will stop people opening request threads for FSC, as then they can't be supported by a user willing to invite that user.

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by ca_aok View Post
    That doesn't mean they want you submitting applications on a whim for trader tards. You can still write an application for someone as long as you actually know the person.
    This ^.

And i dont think that quote from fsc, FOR FSC MEMBERS, was actually made because of anything happening here. Although the rule still applies for here, I believe it was brought up for instances that happened at another site. People are way more careful inviting from here than some so called "trusted invite sites" or whatever so I dont think its much of a problem here.
    Last edited by That1Guy; 07-18-2010 at 01:52 AM.
    DO NOT PM me 4 invites thanks

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by That1Guy View Post
    People are way more careful inviting from here than some so called "trusted invite sites" or whatever so I dont think its much of a problem here.
    Being a bastion for ( obvious) scum does have it's advantages.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 07-18-2010 at 02:08 AM.
    Respect my lack of authority.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234