Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Music That Just Plain Sux

Originally posted by Smooch@2 November 2003 - 16:01
    Any rap & hip hop 
    Now I wouldn't say all that. You can't just generalize and say ALL hip-hop and rap is bad.

2. Music   -   #32
    I cant say that country sucks. I'm a rocker, long-hair, whatever....but some of the country aint too bad. I kinda like Shania Twain, and some of the other newer country coming out. But that whiney, sobby shit about the truck breaking down, or the dog dying....that shit gotta go!

I also gotta agree that this "processed music" is complete and total crap. I dont wanna listen to something that sounds just like everything else. I want something that shows creativity, imagination, INSPIRATION, and feel. Ya know, some guy singing the exact 3-6 lines over and over again, with a few extras thrown in here and there, with the band behind them playing the same chords over and over aint music. It's crap.

Here's a perfect example of this. Went to a TOOL concert last year. I lost ALL respect for them, at that show. The worst part of it- guy came out to do a guitar solo while the rest of the guys took a break. Did it sound good? NO...it was SHIT. I kid you not...he stood there and played the same notes....over and over and over and over, for 7 minutes!!! And they werent even GOOD notes...just shit that anybody could learn taking basic guitar lessons.

3. Music   -   #33
    Ella's Avatar Upside down
    Nickelback

The band suck big hairy horse dongs...
    Up Yours! Love from The Club....

4. Music   -   #34
    BANNED
    Kid Rock and limp dick i hate them and all that shit and the new metallica eww

5. Music   -   #35
    PAiNKiLLER
    Louis Armstrong specially for the song Moonriver. I think you all must listen to this song once at least. You'll just laugh...

Image Resized

6. Music   -   #36
    I like any kind of music just as long as the lyrics make sense and it has a good beat to chill to.

I just hate Chingy.

He sucks asses

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234