Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Free Mmorpg....

Poster
    Final Fantasy XI is pay-for-play. You're not going to be finding a pirated copy of this game.

Trial periods for MMOGs are not the same thing as demos. With an MMOG trial, you have access to the entire game. Once your trial period runs out, the account becomes inactive. If you decide to purchase the game, you can most likely continue with the character you used in the trial.

2. Games   -   #12
    i was going to download final fantasy XI untill found out that you have to pay to play << wich is 100% gay.

does final fantasy XI have a trial period ?

3. Games   -   #13
    Poster
    Originally posted by shinzuiski@2 November 2003 - 06:17
    thank you red rival im looking at the list now.

im also downloading anarchy online wich is 1.3gb, what i dont understand is how can a 7 day trial of a game be this big ?

oh and ive also found out that there is a couple of ps2 games based on the .hack sign series, they are not mmorpg&#39;s though.

how can they not make a MMORPG game of a MMORPG series&#33; they should make one, it would be so cool.
    well, you actually download the entire game, with expansion pack of shadowlands. Anarchy Olnine is huge and fun, but costs big time. Anyone know how too hack credit cards so you can play it for free? With my method it fails.
    REFERAL LINK REMOVED

4. Games   -   #14
    Bowen747x's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by shinzuiski@6 November 2003 - 09:19
    i was going to download final fantasy XI untill found out that you have to pay to play << wich is 100% gay.

does final fantasy XI have a trial period ?
    how is that gay? its obvious that ur not goin 2 able 2 play it 4 free... its prob goin 2 b one of the biggest mmorpg at this time. and how can it have a trial period when its 4 the ps2... u cant download a demo or sumtin. u go buy the game 4 the &#036;50 like an honost man and enjoy the game
    tYiA

5. Games   -   #15
    Debaser
    Yeah I&#39;m pretty sure FFXI on pc does have a trial period, but you need a credit card even for that so why bother.

Eh, only other mmorpg I can think of is Jerrath, its a 2D game, its kinda cool, it uses the player worlds engine though

6. Games   -   #16
    Poster
    Originally posted by Cl1mh4224rd@6 November 2003 - 12:36
    Final Fantasy XI is pay-for-play. You&#39;re not going to be finding a pirated copy of this game.

Trial periods for MMOGs are not the same thing as demos. With an MMOG trial, you have access to the entire game. Once your trial period runs out, the account becomes inactive. If you decide to purchase the game, you can most likely continue with the character you used in the trial.
    What if you uninstall the TRIAL and install it again?

7. Games   -   #17
    Twist3r
    which one in that list is the best??? theres to many to choose from

8. Games   -   #18
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    which one of em is worth playing&#33;?&#33;?

9. Games   -   #19
    ahctlucabbuS's Avatar <
    Anyone know how too hack credit cards so you can play it for free? With my method it fails.
    Damn, what people will go at just to save 15&#036; a month. When you think about it an mmorpg is actually a pretty cheap form of entertainment...

Used to have fun playing Anarchy Online, so IŽll definetely recomend that one.

10. Games   -   #20
    Originally posted by vegeta_ssj12@11 March 2004 - 13:51
    Anyone know how too hack credit cards so you can play it for free? With my method it fails.
    Hmmmm Commiting fraud to play an online game seems a bit desperate, maybe its time you got a life before finding yourself in pound me in the ass prison...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast