Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Free Mmorpg....

hello everyone, i was just wondering if anyone here plays any MMORPG's that are free to play online ?

im currently watching the .hack sign series and it got me thinking about mmorpg's, does anybody know a mmorpg simmilar to the .hack sign series ?

or any other good ones, im currently downloading PLANETSHIFT, hope its good.

post your thoughts on mmorpg's and what ones you are currently playing please.

im new to them, but im very exited since tonight will be my first time playing a mmorpg.

2. Games   -   #2
    eH?

3. Games   -   #3
    I am Playing dark age of camelot thats tones of fun!!!

4. Games   -   #4
    Originally posted by shinzuiski@1 November 2003 - 14:46
    hello everyone, i was just wondering if anyone here plays any MMORPG's that are free to play online ?

im currently watching the .hack sign series and it got me thinking about mmorpg's, does anybody know a mmorpg simmilar to the .hack sign series ?

or any other good ones, im currently downloading PLANETSHIFT, hope its good.

post your thoughts on mmorpg's and what ones you are currently playing please.

im new to them, but im very exited since tonight will be my first time playing a mmorpg.
    isent PLANETSHIFT a free game??

ps you can try eve-online<-NOT FREE and anarchy-online <-has a 7 day trial

5. Games   -   #5
    you could try Runescape

6. Games   -   #6
    tarzan's Avatar lore keeper
    you could find an ultima online disk(they are giving em away in some gaming magazine actualy) install it and go to runuo.com and find yourself a decently populated server and not have to pay
    these are pirate shards and not osi run so they are better to play on but there isnt thousands of people playing ,if your lucky there may be around 100 people on a server

7. Games   -   #7
    Bowen747x's Avatar Poster
    most mmorpg games r nowheres good if they r free
    everquest, motor city online, world of warcraft(2004) anarchy online and the sim online r prob the online good 1s and they all require monthly cash if u like evrquest, get it 4 ps2 w/ a broadband connection, games is 50 and network adaptor is 25 so
    tYiA

8. Games   -   #8
    is dark of of camelot free to play online ?

oh yeah, i saw some screen shots of final fantasy XI or smoething, they looks pretty good, anyone know where to get it ?

--

yes planet shoft is free, but you cant do anything in the game yet, its in alpha stage.

9. Games   -   #9
    Poster
    this is going to be the forth time I post this on the klite boards but here you go:

I enjoy sharing this list of games. please take time to look. and stop asking about good mmorpgs, just browse through the list and see which suits you better. I think I posted a similar reply to your previous post.

Free 3D MMORPGs:
    Runescape
    Priston Tale
    Dark Eden
    MU Online
    Laghaim Online
    DarkFire online
    FreeWorld Online
    Planeshift

Free 2D/3D Isometric MMORPGs:
    Conquer Online
    Realm Strikers Online
    Monster & Me
    Dransik
    Survival Project

10. Games   -   #10
    thank you red rival im looking at the list now.

im also downloading anarchy online wich is 1.3gb, what i dont understand is how can a 7 day trial of a game be this big ?

oh and ive also found out that there is a couple of ps2 games based on the .hack sign series, they are not mmorpg&#39;s though.

how can they not make a MMORPG game of a MMORPG series&#33; they should make one, it would be so cool.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast