Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hacking

*Grunt*
    I was just wondering what everyones status is in that particular area of the internet

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    hackers suck as flt and deviance are very useful. but hackers that go into ur comp and fuck with ur shit is evil cowards. they battle sitting behind their comp.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    can I curse? FUCK!
    Well it depends, Do you mean hackers that help out society or hackers that just destroy everything because they're only reason is they feel like it? In my opinion, I respect hackers but not the "bad" hackers.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Hackers are lamers with no life.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Poster
    i think some ppl in here need to go and learn what the term hacker means... if there were no hackers there would be no internet for you even to be looking at this!

EDIT: missing a word...lol

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    *Grunt*
    hmmm.. so their not that populer then, because the apparent defination is to acess infomation that they cant get too.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Poster
    Originally posted by Neo 721@2 November 2003 - 02:11
    hmmm.. so their not that populer then, because the apparent defination is to acess infomation that they cant get too.
    that is not correct that is what the general public beleive that acually have no idea about the term hacker...

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Depends on what they do i suppose. But whatever they do, on and off line. I believe some of the best rippers are also quite good at hacking.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    You say without hackers there would be no internet, do explain. Also, what is your definition for hackers?

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    *Grunt*
    they deffinatly do not. most noobs seem to think it evvolves around botz and crack's and trojens, programs like sub seven ect they clearly have no idea. The people behind it are most likley to have been ex programmers or script writers ect.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast