Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Hypocrisy at its best.

Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Well, I always like to give back to places that offer me anything. That way I'm not just a leech (ha! pun!).

I'm just going to skim through invites people might want, anything else you're free to contact me, and I'm sure I can arrange for an invite to just about any site (that doesn't start in F). Be careful, don't use my invites badly. I can assure you, you will lose every account you have within the hour you decide to double-cross me. You're welcome to try.

Off the top SCC/TT/PTN/GFT/RMT/CE and a few more I surely don't remember.

My rules are pretty straight forward. Ask for something within your league. If you apply with a ratio-based 0day tracker and ask me for PTN, I won't even respond. If you apply for one of the "dedicated" trackers, or even the 0day ones for that matter, I expect proofs (in public, unless you have a very good reason) from similar trackers, and sound reasoning for why I should invite you when you already have similar trackers.

Again, outside of these trackers, you can ask me for just about anything, and I'm sure I can help you out, but not if you don't have a legitimate reason. Don't waste too much breath.

P.S. This is pretty much my first "giveaway" in over 6-8 months, and it will probably be my last one. This is against my better judgment, surely, but I always like to "share". I'm only doing this because people around here have been extremely nice to me, and I'd rather show them that good will goes both ways/isn't wasted.

EDIT: I forgot, if your reply is going to be your 21st post, consider yourself auto-disqualified. Go piss off the loungies then come back with 22 posts.
    Last edited by Quarterquack; 06-23-2010 at 04:37 PM.
    Ellipses go here.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Rart's Avatar Hold The Line
    Can you invite me to a tracker where I can download Justin Bieber or something else.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Rart View Post
    Can you invite me to a tracker where I can download Justin Bieber or something else.
    I'll go ask all of my friends (every single last one of them) where they download their Miley Cyrus fix, then get you an invite ASAP. I'd hazard a guess that 4chan would be the best place for such a thing, but then again their "packs" are seriously lacking.
    Ellipses go here.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    lan's Avatar DVDR - Fan BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    need 1 point

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by lan View Post
    need 1 point
    Score. Feels none too much like a milestone as much as "Wow. 1000 posts and half of them I don't even remember."
    Ellipses go here.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    1000 posts is a lot for a non-spammer like you. Congrats!
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    respawn40's Avatar Phoenix Wright :D BT Rep: +2
    Can I have an invite to Black Rabbit?

I am a exsellent speller and I use grammer very good.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    1000 posts is a lot for a non-spammer like you. Congrats!
    You know, I wouldn't count you as a spammer, at all. You had the patience to sit through and help one idiot after another in moronic threads. That is something very few people would do, even with multiple ulterior motives in mind. Thanks anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by respawn40 View Post
    Can I have an invite to Black Rabbit?
    I thought that place died a long time ago, you know, after switching its URL around like umpteen times, the last of which was some leet-5P34k crap. Either way, I get an invite there 12/21/12, so it might be best if you waited till 10/10/10 instead.
    Ellipses go here.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Poster BT Rep: +4
    i would like to get invite to partis
    i love dvdr
    thank u

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by ringhunter View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rart View Post
    I'll go ask all of my friends (every single last one of them) where they download their Miley Cyrus fix, then get you an invite ASAP. I'd hazard a guess that 4chan would be the best place for such a thing, but then again their "packs" are seriously lacking.
    Did you notice a the MuchMusic Video Awards ( the Canadian equivalent of MTV VMA) they had Miley Cyrus host and she kicked off the show singing "Party in the USA"?

The only way it would have made less sense is if Justin Bieber had covered Spencer Davis Group's "I'm a Man" or had been on stage with Billy Talent( talent get it.Oh whatever).

Respect my lack of authority.

Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast