Thread: Have BCG with 10 inv

TTS's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Hey!
    I have old account BCG with 10 invites.
    Pm me your offer.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    The account will be disabled after the country change. Why don't you trade the referrals instead
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    TraLaLa's Avatar knowledge is power BT Rep: +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95
    give me one invite before your account gets disable

“The best thing to give to your enemy is forgiveness; to an opponent, tolerance; to a friend, your heart; to your child, a good example; to a father, deference; to your mother, conduct that will make her proud of you; to yourself, respect; to all men, charity.”

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    X-Files's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    The account will be disabled after the country change. Why don't you trade the referrals instead

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by TraLaLa View Post
    give me one invite before your account gets disable
    What if the whole invite tree gets disabled
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    TraLaLa's Avatar knowledge is power BT Rep: +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95
    its possible but not all the people are the same, anyway staff's choice

“The best thing to give to your enemy is forgiveness; to an opponent, tolerance; to a friend, your heart; to your child, a good example; to a father, deference; to your mother, conduct that will make her proud of you; to yourself, respect; to all men, charity.”

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    bigdaddydude's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    Or he could trade all ten invites for ten different trackers and then trade away the account. Then he will have eleven new trackers!
    It's best to help your friends and be honest instead of burning bridges. There's alot more to life than being a member of the best private tracker. I'm proud to be part of the best community there has ever been.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    TTS's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    uppppppppppppppp