Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Warning

paul_smith
    i just bought a cartridge for my old printer from pc world
    the women argued with me for about 30 minutes saying it would work, and IT WILL NOT WORK...AND HAS NOW JAMMED MY PRINTER UP

DAM PC WORLD, WAIT TILL TOMORROW

2. Lounge   -   #2
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    yeah, they tend to be a bunch of twats that rip you off, Ive known many people sold over priced crap pcs from them, had hardware checks run at great expense to find out it was a software problem.

Bastards

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Octopussy
    arent they the ppl with the magazine? i dont think they woud lie..

4. Lounge   -   #4
    paul_smith
    Originally posted by Octopussy@1 November 2003 - 18:08
    arent they the ppl with the magazine? i dont think they woud lie..
    naa pc world is a commerical computer shop in the uk

fu*** prats

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Poster
    I can't understand anyone shopping in PC World, they're over-priced and trained monkeys could give you better advice. A workmate of mine spent a fortune on CD-RW's because an assistant told him that if you only recorded one song on a CD-R then you couldn't record any more!

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    PC World truly are the purest form of evil. The last time I went in, I wanted an external DVD drive. At PC World they often have these sales on products that don't come in their original packaging. So I asked the guy behind the counter (who couldn't have been much older than 7) weather or not it was external, he of course said yes, theirs no need to take it out of the box. You can guess the rest...

I think everyone's got at least one PCW story

Edit: spelling

7. Lounge   -   #7
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    My dad took in his aging tiny (brand) pc, because it wasnt performing very well, I reckoned it was a virus but I wasnt around long enough to set him up with the right software. He took it in, said what i had said, they ran their checks, no virus. Dad wasnt convinced, asked for another check, their checks said, nov virus, and vlamed the slow performance on aging parts....I went back to dads a while back, installed AVG, ran a check and found 2 worms and a trojan

My dad paid for the privelidge of their crappy check

I have also had PC world staff trying to convince me that a dvd writer is the next big thing and I should get one because you can write dvd movies to play on standard dvd players, I asked him if the 2000 quid software needed to make standard dvd player dvd movies was included and he smiled uneasily, made his excuses and left

as i said, Bastards

8. Lounge   -   #8
    paul_smith
    yeh, i cant wait till tomorrow morning, they just upset the wrong guy

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Poster
    Originally posted by paul_smith@1 November 2003 - 19:37
    Take a hammer to your printer and claim a new one

10. Lounge   -   #10
    paul_smith
    Originally posted by mrcall1969+1 November 2003 - 18:40--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mrcall1969 @ 1 November 2003 - 18:40)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-paul_smith@1 November 2003 - 19:37
    Take a hammer to your printer and claim a new one [/b][/quote]
    hehe dont you worry. im going in, demanding a new printer.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast