Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: CN open sign up by invite application !!!

Cut-Copy-Paste's Avatar FST Satan BT Rep: +3

Heart

Quote Originally Posted by Champo101 View Post

In what way is CN a "big tracker" ?
    Its big in a way dat huge number of posts are made in any thread related to cn

btw, your avatar sucks.
    Masturbation Fantasizes

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Mokhtar's Avatar Lord of Pharaoh
    cn easy to join, should be low level. me and friends all join last signup interview and all members there. we have a great egypt comunity and even owner is. great egypt place.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    sake's Avatar V12 BiTurbo BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Thank you for the useful information
    Moderator in the Biggest Bulgarian Electronic Music Forum

True house music is an instrument of God and if this instrument is used wisely, it can change your soul. This is true house music.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Awww Cabalo cleaned out the fun jokes.

At any rate, if my opinion is worth anything, I actually like CN a fair bit. I can only count on one hand the amount of times I didn't find a movie I was looking for (some Troma classics/older complete trilogies like Naked Gun) but otherwise, it would do any movie fanatic well.
    Ellipses go here.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    n00b BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    What a secret tracker .... loooooooool

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Champo101's Avatar Im That Guy You Like BT Rep: +1
    Thank you. I'm switching avatars every while now. And what I meant by Big Tracker, was a tracker that is elite and shit. Idk why I put big.
    haha. big.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    karachidude's Avatar Excelsior BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by ringhunter View Post
    Awww Cabalo cleaned out the fun jokes.

At any rate, if my opinion is worth anything, I actually like CN a fair bit. I can only count on one hand the amount of times I didn't find a movie I was looking for (some Troma classics/older complete trilogies like Naked Gun) but otherwise, it would do any movie fanatic well.

i like CN cause all the x264|sd movies have subs and are well seeded,x264|sd movies suite me cause they are relatively small in size than the HD ones and the print is good,also CN is very easy to maintain a ratio on with wednesday freeleech's and stuff,the site looks good,the catagories and formats are easy to simmer through.so all in all CN is a winner to me

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokhtar View Post
    cn easy to join, should be low level. me and friends all join last signup interview and all members there. we have a great egypt comunity and even owner is. great egypt place.
    Just so you know ,as concerns bt at least, that is far from the ringing endorsement you seem to think it is.
    Btw I'm sure all the staff at CNN are overjoyed that they have fine members who still are concerned with the whole WTAW thing.
    Respect my lack of authority.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Mokhtar's Avatar Lord of Pharaoh
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Just so you know ,as concerns bt at least, that is far from the ringing endorsement you seem to think it is.
    Btw I'm sure all the staff at CNN are overjoyed that they have fine members who still are concerned with the whole WTAW thing.
    sorry my friend, i don't understand what u are trying to mean. u think cn is not a great tracker because it has egyptian people? i don't see the problem, we are normal users like other, and we use seedboxes many times.

sorry if i didnt understand correct.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    bumrocks's Avatar Poster Roaster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post

sorry my friend, i don't understand what u are trying to mean. u think cn is not a great tracker because it has egyptian people? i don't see the problem, we are normal users like other, and we use seedboxes many times.

sorry if i didnt understand correct.
    He is mainly referring to this part of your statement...

cn easy to join, should be low level.
    ...And the fact that you concern yourself with such things in regards to WTAW, since most that care about "levels" are either traders or at the very least collectors.

At least, I think that is what he meant.
    Anal is the only form of birth control shown to be 100% effective. Even abstinence failed once.

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast