Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: man bag.

darkstate01's Avatar Poster
    Seems you are very well educated and no-one is capable of verbally beating you?
    Maybe someone has a Cleverer cunts issue.
    Great windows 7 analogy...NOT
    You're still funny,we need more people like you on here. makes my day much more pleasant.
    PAIN is just WEAKNESS leaving the body

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Spider_dude's Avatar cawk BT Rep: +4
    get a straw

3. Lounge   -   #33
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by darkstate01 View Post
    Seems you are very well educated and no-one is capable of verbally beating you?
    Maybe someone has a Cleverer cunts issue.
    Great windows 7 analogy...NOT
    You're still funny,we need more people like you on here. makes my day much more pleasant.
    I'm only very well educated in comparison to you. You're really not much of a yardstick. Well, you're a bit of a yardstick. The shitty bit.

You're clearly not capable of 'verbally beating' me. Again, though, that's just you. And I approach each new spastic according to his/her obvious limitations.

I've got no issue with being cleverer than you. Simply stating the facts. I can make it simpler for you if you require it.

I'm glad I can enrich your otherwise facile existence. After all, you're living every day like it's your last. And yet here you are getting insulted by your superiors on a file sharing forum in the arse end of the internets. You sure know how to live it up, you monkey.
    Last edited by chalice; 07-04-2010 at 04:25 PM.

4. Lounge   -   #34
    darkstate01's Avatar Poster
    haha, and again you made me laugh at your incompetence to see someone rubbing you the wrong way, I guess humour isn't present in the backwoods where you live?
    Stop sniffing the ass of dead roadkill and pull your trousers up you redneck hick and stick a smile on your hillbilly toothless face
    If you speak to real people in the real world like you do on here, I'd be amazed if you have any teeth left in your real pretty mouth.
    The shit on the yardstick came straight out of your mouth because you was using it as a tooth pick
    I'm glad all the pleasant people on here can see first hand what a turd in a swimming pool you really are sticking yourself on a high horse, people who use words like facile,yardstick,spastic are definitely inbred from the arse of the internets, who even uses the word internets anyway ffs.
    Happy days.
    Could have sworn this page was about a bag of some description?
    PAIN is just WEAKNESS leaving the body

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Quote Originally Posted by darkstate01 View Post
    haha, and again you made me laugh at your incompetence to see someone rubbing you the wrong way, I guess humour isn't present in the backwoods where you live?
    Stop sniffing the ass of dead roadkill and pull your trousers up you redneck hick and stick a smile on your hillbilly toothless face
    If you speak to real people in the real world like you do on here, I'd be amazed if you have any teeth left in your real pretty mouth.
    The shit on the yardstick came straight out of your mouth because you was using it as a tooth pick
    I'm glad all the pleasant people on here can see first hand what a turd in a swimming pool you really are sticking yourself on a high horse, people who use words like facile,yardstick,spastic are definitely inbred from the arse of the internets, who even uses the word internets anyway ffs.
    Happy days.
    Could have sworn this page was about a bag of some description?
    Gee. That's a lot to take in.

Ho hum.

And I thought we was friends.

6. Lounge   -   #36
    Before I go on...and I will...I'll let you know that word blocks don't work. Nobody will take the time outta their precious lives to read your pish poor spastic word blocks.

They've got mortgages and children and everything you were deprived of.

7. Lounge   -   #37
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Mulder, just get on with shaving you're sackage, and post pics for Skweeky, and stuff.

BTW, be wary of the wrinkles.

-doobs
    Last edited by brotherdoobie; 07-05-2010 at 12:53 AM.

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Agreed...word blocks are the worst.

-doobs

9. Lounge   -   #39
    Mokhtar's Avatar Lord of Pharaoh
    very rare see those purses. its woman who carries all for man, so they have big purses. man use wallet with money and documents, so not need for man bag.

10. Lounge   -   #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokhtar View Post
    very rare see those purses. its woman who carries all for man, so they have big purses. man use wallet with money and documents, so not need for man bag.
    Well said.

-doobs

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234