Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: fuck

Expeto's Avatar current user title
    once in a while I feel the same, than I search for "idoleyes" in the invite section and feel better about myself
    Really dude, how the hell you keep doing that,

well I guess this is what internet is about,
    Last edited by Expeto; 07-05-2010 at 10:33 PM.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Expeto View Post
    once in a while I feel the same, than I search for "idoleyes" in the invite section and feel better about myself
    Really dude, how the hell you keep doing that,

well I guess this is what internet is about,
    And once in a while, when i'm kinda sad or depressed, i search for "idoleyes" in the invite section and every time i can't avoid this "request" thread https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...request-407240

And well... it was a long time since i hadn't read anything so funny on the internet. Such a nice parody with all the cliché you can find in this "BT world/Community".

Really expeto you should give it a try, and stop take irony/jokes/second degree so seriously...
    Last edited by Raoul; 07-05-2010 at 11:49 PM.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by c0ld View Post
    I hate this forum. I just realized that just about every regular here is a fucking retarded twat. Most of the noobs are too. I can't quite remember why I started coming here in the first place?

What is the general point of this forum apart from, you know, retarded swapping of invites to various internet pyramid scheme sites?
    I agree with you! Could you point me out a better forum so I can move on?
    ha!Only if you guys do!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123