Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: TT and Bit-HDTV

sake's Avatar V12 BiTurbo BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    The choice is yours ...
    Moderator in the Biggest Bulgarian Electronic Music Forum

True house music is an instrument of God and if this instrument is used wisely, it can change your soul. This is true house music.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    Chief_Garbonzo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Quote Originally Posted by backie View Post
    Well considering I've seen their sysops/admins saying they don't care about trading. Since there isn't anything in the rules were they state what they allow and don't allow. There was nothing to state it isn't allowed.

Also the giveaway is within this site's rules so if I want to do it again I shall. What do I care if some TT veterans are staring. I gave it away, so it isn't gonna affect me!
    How old are you? You know how dumb you sound? You must live by your own rules, and not the rules that are laid down upon us. "I gave it away, so it isn't gonna affect me!" You know how selfish that sounds? The 2 type of people we don't need around here are A) Idiots that can't read or understand basic principals, and B) Selfish people. You fit BOTH those.

Also, please point me to the spot on TT where we, ahem, I mean they say its OK to give acc's away.
    In the morning, cooking bacon. In the ghetto, with the bullet-proof apron!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    backie's Avatar Demigod BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Chief_Garbonzo View Post
    Well considering I've seen their sysops/admins saying they don't care about trading. Since there isn't anything in the rules were they state what they allow and don't allow. There was nothing to state it isn't allowed.

Also the giveaway is within this site's rules so if I want to do it again I shall. What do I care if some TT veterans are staring. I gave it away, so it isn't gonna affect me!
    How old are you? You know how dumb you sound? You must live by your own rules, and not the rules that are laid down upon us. "I gave it away, so it isn't gonna affect me!" You know how selfish that sounds? The 2 type of people we don't need around here are A) Idiots that can't read or understand basic principals, and B) Selfish people. You fit BOTH those.

Also, please point me to the spot on TT where we, ahem, I mean they say its OK to give acc's away.
    What does my age have to do with anything? This your way of chatting guys up? I am not a knob goblin! I am 25 anyways.

Yea I sound dumb, stating facts. Forgive me I inspire to sounding smart like yourself and stating wild unsubstained statements. Here I go. You're totally awesome! How's that?!

Well the rules laid down upon us by the torrent gods (LOL) are stated on the rules page. Which if you will note I pointed out don't forbid giving away accounts.

You must have a weird sense of selfish. Me giving away a rare/hard to get torrent account isn't selfish. Letting the account die instead of giving it away aka "It's mines and if I can't have it noone can!" is selfish.

They don't say anywhere that it's ok to browse their site in Internet Explorer while running MacOS 9.1, so we gonna run around saying that isn't allowed?

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    nvm.
    Last edited by awaited; 06-28-2010 at 04:54 AM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    killercam101's Avatar count-dick ass BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    If possible, GLOBAL BAN Backie. I'm just pissed he never came to me with his accounts first . Backie all I ask is if you start encoding in 1080/720 (p) please contact me first..we all know what happened last time!

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #36
    Mokhtar's Avatar Lord of Pharaoh
    i dont know if you are joking or not, but i could use a TT account because since elektronik closed, all i have is tranceroute. i have no ideal style of EDM but i keep listen to what catches my attention. i usually go for artists that have many snatches.

sorry if i am bother you.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #37
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    I'm not really surprised by your 'gesture', and I don't have to say what I think about it because we both know that, but I do wonder why you would offer it here instead of in another place where I was under the impression you had some 'friends' ...
    Last edited by Disme; 06-28-2010 at 06:19 AM.
    Can you feel the LOVE

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #38
    Chief_Garbonzo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    This your way of chatting guys up? I am not a knob goblin!
    No, this is not my 'way of chatting guys up'. Some of us get tired of the ignorance and speak up, that's all.

Yea I sound dumb, stating facts.
    Exactly, so don't be surprised if people question you or have an objection.

Well the rules laid down upon us by the torrent gods (LOL) are stated on the rules page. Which if you will note I pointed out don't forbid giving away accounts.

You must have a weird sense of selfish. Me giving away a rare/hard to get torrent account isn't selfish. Letting the account die instead of giving it away aka "It's mines and if I can't have it noone can!" is selfish.

They don't say anywhere that it's ok to browse their site in Internet Explorer while running MacOS 9.1, so we gonna run around saying that isn't allowed?
    You don't get it. You have no tasteful bittorrent etiquette at all. Now, as I see how dull you are - it could very well be a blessing in disguise for TT to exchange you for someone who could quite possibly have more respect than yourself. As ease soldier. Shoo! Shoo!!
    In the morning, cooking bacon. In the ghetto, with the bullet-proof apron!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234