Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ASUS unveils their Tablet range ... iPad killer?

i love the design, but functionally, it still has a long way to go..

2. News (Archive)   -   #12
    Wonder why they coose CLUV instead of Atom? I thought Intel was coming up with some beefy Atoms that would be good for tablets.

3. News (Archive)   -   #13
    iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1
    Pioneer have a range too,,,,
    http://www.pioneercomputers.com.au/p...?c1=183&c2=185

I'm not familiar with mobile specs so comparing between a Atom and a CLUV is a struggle for me.
    Last edited by iLOVENZB; 07-08-2010 at 10:43 AM.
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"

4. News (Archive)   -   #14
    Well I guess I am looking at future Atom vs CLUV. Right now Atom is a lot less performance but lower power than a CLUV which is basically a slower/lower power Core 2 Duo.
    If they are going to start shipping now they probably have to go with the CLUV.

5. News (Archive)   -   #15
    LOL, I love that!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Expeto View Post
    http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1938055
    this is why ipad will never die...
    Love it, watch it a few times and laughed every time lol.
    Last edited by simate; 07-17-2010 at 06:39 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

6. News (Archive)   -   #16
    Apple will never die.. For years we have heard the phrase "iPod Killer", "iPod Touch Killer", "iPhone Killer" and more recently "iPad Killer" but in reality, where is the killer?

7. News (Archive)   -   #17
    Darth Sushi's Avatar Sushi Lord
    Quote Originally Posted by qonad View Post
    Apple will never die.. For years we have heard the phrase "iPod Killer", "iPod Touch Killer", "iPhone Killer" and more recently "iPad Killer" but in reality, where is the killer?
    I, for one, don't need a iPad killer, just a reader with USB, WiFi, decent battery life, and a price that doesn't require a third mortgage. Also, a user replaceable battery! People have given me their iPods because the price of replacing the battery through Apple is ridiculous!

8. News (Archive)   -   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by iLOVENZB View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbintb View Post
    i think it would be more successful with android.
    What would stop you installing Android? You can do it from a USB, Change the default boot device in BIOS .
    Me? Not much. But the average person won't do that. From a marketing standpoint, I think an Android tablet has more appeal than a Windows tablet.

9. News (Archive)   -   #19
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbintb View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by iLOVENZB View Post

What would stop you installing Android? You can do it from a USB, Change the default boot device in BIOS .
    Me? Not much. But the average person won't do that. From a marketing standpoint, I think an Android tablet has more appeal than a Windows tablet.
    https://filesharingtalk.com/threads/4...ows-for-tablet

yo

10. News (Archive)   -   #20
    asus would better finally release their eee reader... they only product i really expect from them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12