Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: RS changes

Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Did you guys see this? It says everything will be explained in detail on the 29th. I hope this is going to be a change for the better...

I really, really, wish people on the big public forums would just ditch RS altogether and start upping exclusively to MU or MF.

http://rapidshare.com/news.html

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Megaupload has random speed..

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +4
    In terms of free use (no premium acc), MU has the best speeds and least limits, plus you can use autodownloaders, but it looks like people prefer sites like hotfile for their reward systems =/

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by antrax34130 View Post
    Megaupload has random speed..
    Random my ass ... maxing out my connection, even as a free user.

I can download with a waiting-limit of 45s and full speed.
    If I have a download of let's say 15 GB and I have interchangeble links at RS, MU and NL 80% to 90% get's downloaded from MU.

That says it all for me!
    Can you feel the LOVE

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    I really, really, wish people on the big public forums would just ditch RS altogether and start upping exclusively to MU or MF.
    Then those services will eventually get greedy and start limiting speeds and increasing wait times for free users. It's a vicious circle.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    what happens to all the RS points in collectors accounts ???

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Hi,

I was wondering if anyone of you had their free account converted to free premium account ? Recently I've receiced an email and they emailed me a new login and told they converted my free acc to free premium acc.

I mean is this free premium acc like the one people used to buy and do I have say a month i can download as much as I can ? i just hope I won't have to pay for downloading...

I mean I don't get this all. Anything like that happened to you ?

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    I'm staff,kiss m ass BT Rep: +1
    They wont charge you afterwards, but when you try to download you will most likely notice that it isn't 'premium'. You would have to purchase or convert "Rapids".

Look at their News: You will need 5.000 Free Points and 5.000 Premium Points to get 600 "Rapids". This is equivalent to 150 days with 1GB traffic / day. If you need more you'd have to burn more "Rapids" that day, as it seems you can't accumulate credits.

The new system is intransparent and we know what this usually means -> it will not be to our advantage...

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonnentier View Post
    The new system is intransparent and we know what this usually means -> it will not be to our advantage...
    In other words read between the lines.

You know something... now I really think people should stop uploading withe the use of RS and start uploading with the use of MegaUpload. It's the best option if you area free user imho.
    Last edited by darksub; 07-01-2010 at 10:07 PM.

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    These changes are ridiculous,if they do away with the reward program then that means uploaders will have no incentive to upload and am pretty sure none of them will be willing to pay RS just to upload just so others can leech.And no content means no demand.Whether they wanna admit it or not,they are in the business of warez and they just have to deal with it lest it's their bottom line on the line here.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast