Thread: Solider Of Fortune Ii - Double Helix

bob_the_alien's Avatar Bob The Alien
    Ok, I've read about this game on various places, and I even seen it on X-Play.
    You can blow off Limbs if you chose to.
    But What the Hell, I can't.
    I've set all graphics to the max, and still nothing, does anyone know if there is a setting I'm overlooking.

During the training missions, it allowed me to blow the limbs off the dumbies, but when I started playing the actually levels, it hasn't since.
    I know its a trival thing, but I want to be able to blow off arms and legs, DAMNIT!
    lol
    "Where did he go, George, Where did he go?"

2. Games   -   #2
    i know how u feel but whats type of gun r u using. because untill u get the shotgun u cant blow off anything
    I have Mordens Audio Hack PLEZ stop emailing me

3. Games   -   #3
    Poster
    I stopped playing this june last year cause I didn't have time played one all the way mind.In the "real" game not trianing it does use as much memory its for "training" ie look what I've done blown their heads off in the game it then goes for more memory and uses all the processing power you can throw at it don't believe what it say's p2 etc I had 3x more and still had a little trouble esp' in close combat and large battle scene's.
    Make sure you have enabled the gore etc I even tried to run it in medium mode and thought it was crap my spec at the time was:-
    P3 800, 512 sdram,nVidia mx200 32meg.
    I also only found limbs flying if you shoot them in the sniper mode (mainly).plus he's right shoot gun on.

4. Games   -   #4
    bob_the_alien's Avatar Bob The Alien
    Well, my machines specs are
    xp 2500+ Barton Core,
    GF4 mx 128mb
    512 mb 2700 DDR

So the graphics makes no difference, I have everything set to max, and everything I've seen, I've turned in on.
    Even with shotguns, and snipers, I still get no pars blowing off,

Ahh well, maybe my copy is just glitching, maybe I'll trying reinstalling.
    It is a bit glitchy, I was playing it today, and I fell in a hole, that wasn't there, and I couldn't get back out, I could see all the 3d models from underneath, Then it gave the drowning noise, and I died.

But Anyway, thanks.
    "Where did he go, George, Where did he go?"

5. Games   -   #5
    DarthInsinuate's Avatar Died in battle
    are you sure the violence isn't locked? - theres a rip on Kazaa that's locked and someone 'forgot' to include a password
    The Sexay Half Of ABBA And Max: Freelance Plants

6. Games   -   #6
    Poster
    Yeah, if it's locked you'll have to look for a crack...I took me an hour to find one, but it finally worked, however, I can't blow people to pieces with a grenade, their bodies just fly back...
    www.never-dead.cjb.net

Ardeth In Pre-Production