Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bowling For Columbine

Great movie....the best is the K-Mart part...I mean come on that is the best sequence in a movie for the historical relevence...

Now I know that K-Mart may hve been already planning on implementing this policy but...they were able to help speed things up...24 hrs later!!!

Just my op.

2. Movies & TV   -   #22
    Originally posted by Pitbul@2 November 2003 - 07:11
    the asshole who made this movie over fabricated it. i haven't watched it, i think he insulted the people who were killed that day by screweing up this movie.
    Err, no dude he didn't. If you're intelligent, you go around and keep records to prove that everything you say is true. So Mike did, and they are all listed here:

How to Deal with the Lies and the Lying Liars When They Lie about "Bowling for Columbine"

And don't trash it 'till you've seen it. It is a very powerful film.

And remember: If you think that if everyone has a gun, the world will be a safer place, try giving everyone a nuclear weapon and see what happens...

3. Movies & TV   -   #23
    ahctlucabbuS's Avatar <
    This is the Japanese cover, translated it means,"Dumb Stupid White Americans."
    ROFL

Well most people in that film didnīt seem to use their brains apart from Marilyn Manson.

4. Movies & TV   -   #24
    Well most people in that film didnīt seem to use their brains apart from Marilyn Manson.
    i was very astonished at the way he was speaking about the issues of columbine and guns in general defenately shows that he&#39;s intelligent..

5. Movies & TV   -   #25
    Kinda ironic that the guy some people think is the son of Satan is actually a nicer person than they are&#33;

6. Movies & TV   -   #26
    muchspl2
    yea hes very smart, saw him on Oriley factory, went head to head with Mr O,only seen a few do that, and as far his band, he put it together without practice or anything, he just promoted the hell out of it, he uses the shock to sell, how smart is that, built in free pr

7. Movies & TV   -   #27
    Originally posted by Alex H@3 November 2003 - 21:31
    the son of Satan
    marilyn manson ain&#39;t even a distant relative of Satan. he just saw an opportunity to get famous by reviving that whole freaky androgynous glam thing (like Bowie, Alice Cooper, Twisted Sister, etc) and combining it with modern rock, and it made him a lot of money. nothing wrong with that, but i&#39;m not surprised that he speaks intelligently since he seems to be a pretty shrewd entertainer & businessman.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123