Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Adultery!

Poster
    what should i do? i am the network admin, so i have access 2 every1's email. i "happened" 2 stumble upon an email exchange between 1 of our secretary's and one of the partners that goes in2 explicit detail of their after hours (sometimes during business hours) affairs.

i like the partner and consider him a friend....he has a coo wife and 3 kids, should i tell him i know or just keep quiet?

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Poster
    Originally posted by kurtsl0an@4 November 2003 - 05:49
    what should i do? i am the network admin, so i have access 2 every1's email. i "happened" 2 stumble upon an email exchange between 1 of our secretary's and one of the partners that goes in2 explicit detail of their after hours (sometimes during business hours) affairs.

i like the partner and consider him a friend....he has a coo wife and 3 kids, should i tell him i know or just keep quiet?
    well first STOP SPYING ON PPL DAMN IT!!!! sicko

second slap them both up.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Poster
    Originally posted by noname12+4 November 2003 - 05:50--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (noname12 @ 4 November 2003 - 05:50)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-kurtsl0an@4 November 2003 - 05:49
    what should i do?&nbsp; i am the network admin, so i have access 2 every1&#39;s email.&nbsp; i "happened" 2 stumble upon an email exchange between 1 of our secretary&#39;s and one of the partners that goes in2 explicit detail of their after hours (sometimes during business hours) affairs.

well first STOP SPYING ON PPL DAMN IT&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; sicko

second slap them both up. [/b][/quote]
    i am not spying, merely maintaining our exchange server, thank u very muchie.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Poster
    Oh you ARE = you&#39;re being serious. Well I didn&#39;T realise, for I have seen to many of THESE post&#39;S I don&#39;T know which are true.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    I would just keep out of it. What the partner does with his life is his business. Unless the emails create a problem, I would just stay out of it. Or you could be evil and rat him out, whichever you want lol.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Poster
    Originally posted by noname12@4 November 2003 - 05:54
    Oh you ARE = you&#39;re being serious. Well I didn&#39;T realise, for I have seen to many of THESE post&#39;S I don&#39;T know which are true.
    what the hell r u talkin bout now?

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Poster
    Originally posted by kurtsl0an+4 November 2003 - 06:00--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kurtsl0an &#064; 4 November 2003 - 06:00)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-noname12@4 November 2003 - 05:54
    what the hell r u talkin bout now? [/b][/quote]
    I was correcting my grammer as I went along.
    Basically I said, there have been so many of these kind&#39;s of posts I dunno which is true and which is attention seeking mode.

But I thought you was just joking.

Edit: damn it

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Poster
    Originally posted by KrackHead2k@4 November 2003 - 05:56
    I would just keep out of it. What the partner does with his life is his business. Unless the emails create a problem, I would just stay out of it. Or you could be evil and rat him out, whichever you want lol.
    i don&#39;t want 2 rat him out, but i would like 2 tell him 2 stop bein such a dumbass&#33; this chick is a whore, u should c the emails she sends 2 people. DISGUSTING&#33;

she tried emailin me with her smut, but i told her 2 go away (and no, not cuz i&#39;m gay ((WHICH I AM NOT)) noname&#33.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Poster
    Originally posted by noname12@4 November 2003 - 06:01
    Basically I said, there have been so many of these kind&#39;s of posts I dunno which is true and which is attention seeking mode.

But I thought you was just joking.

Edit: damn it
    i&#39;m dead serious, and lookin 4 real advice (maybe i&#39;m in the wrong place 2 begin with)...

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Poster
    Originally posted by kurtsl0an+4 November 2003 - 06:01--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kurtsl0an @ 4 November 2003 - 06:01)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-KrackHead2k@4 November 2003 - 05:56
    I would just keep out of it. What the partner does with his life is his business. Unless the emails create a problem, I would just stay out of it. Or you could be evil and rat him out, whichever you want lol.&nbsp;
    i don&#39;t want 2 rat him out, but i would like 2 tell him 2 stop bein such a dumbass&#33; this chick is a whore, u should c the emails she sends 2 people. DISGUSTING&#33;

she tried emailin me with her smut, but i told her 2 go away (i&#39;m gay). [/b][/quote]
    If your serious get her ass fired.

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast