Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mirc

No man i didnt call them retards. I said that the file splitting thing is retarded.

I hate that fucking word.

Also would switching servers corrupt the download ?

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    Double Agent
    no, as long as you have the same file size same file name and you have rollback 1MB or more

u can find out how to do that in the guide posted here in the forum

http://www.klboard.ath.cx/index.php?showtopic=69650

next time you wanna ask a noob question do a search on the forum first.

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    use kazaa lite

don't you mean kazafakesta

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    Heres my opinion, NG kicks ass over IRC even though I use both. First of all NG has no fucking Q and most of all speeds are better. Also if you can't find a rar or its just missing, you can use SmartPar which is not used on IRC unfortunatly...

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    scribblec's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by REALITY@2 November 2003 - 08:19
    Heres my opinion, NG kicks ass over IRC even though I use both. First of all NG has no fucking Q and most of all speeds are better. Also if you can't find a rar or its just missing, you can use SmartPar which is not used on IRC unfortunatly...
    wtf is ng!!!

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    Originally posted by scribblec+2 November 2003 - 00:28--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (scribblec @ 2 November 2003 - 00:28)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-REALITY@2 November 2003 - 08:19
    Heres my opinion, NG kicks ass over IRC even though I use both. First of all NG has no fucking Q and most of all speeds are better. Also if you can&#39;t find a rar or its just missing, you can use SmartPar which is not used on IRC unfortunatly...
    wtf is ng&#33;&#33;&#33; [/b][/quote]
    News Groups you "retard"...

Just kidding...

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    scribblec's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by REALITY+2 November 2003 - 08:32--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (REALITY @ 2 November 2003 - 08:32)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by scribblec@2 November 2003 - 00:28
    <!--QuoteBegin-REALITY
    @2 November 2003 - 08:19
    Heres my opinion, NG kicks ass over IRC even though I use both. First of all NG has no fucking Q and most of all speeds are better. Also if you can&#39;t find a rar or its just missing, you can use SmartPar which is not used on IRC unfortunatly...

wtf is ng&#33;&#33;&#33;
    News Groups you "retard"...

Just kidding...
    [/b][/quote]
    ah kk

its very early here thats why im a bit dazed

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12