Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: What.CD - disabled

ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Of course, if you weren't a cheater, perhaps they wouldn't always be "messing with you". Difficult concept to understand, I know.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihai View Post
    So cheaters souldn't roam here right?
    NO.

I believe you should stick to your 'own' board(s).
    There are enough non-cheating helpfull people here and they don't shit/cheat on all the good torrenters who do care about sharing.
    Can you feel the LOVE

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    Mihai's Avatar Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ca_aok View Post
    Of course, if you weren't a cheater, perhaps they wouldn't always be "messing with you". Difficult concept to understand, I know.
    Actually nobody is messing with me since i do not care about people saying i'm a cheater.Also i don't invite/ask for invites here because i know people can get in trouble because of me( low chance of that happening but that's just me).

Quote Originally Posted by Disme View Post
    NO.

There are enough non-cheating helpfull people here and they don't shit/cheat on all the good torrenters who do care about sharing.
    And i shit on good torrenters? really?Care to explain how?Because i wam quite curious since i never said here go and cheat dude, check out sbi or shit like that.And what makes you think i don't care about filesharing?The cheating part?I'm not gonna explain now why do i cheat etc. because people don't care.As long as this board is free for all torrenters, good or bad, as you said, i'm not gonna leave because of some comments.
    Last edited by Mihai; 07-01-2010 at 12:26 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    cap87's Avatar wait, what?
    Actually nobody is messing with me since i do not care about people saying i'm a cheater.Also i don't invite/ask for invites here because i know people can get in trouble because of me( low chance of that happening but that's just me).

NO.

And i shit on good torrenters? really?Care to explain how?Because i wam quite curious since i never said here go and cheat dude, check out sbi or shit like that.And what makes you think i don't care about filesharing?The cheating part?I'm not gonna explain now why do i cheat etc. because people don't care.As long as this board is free for all torrenters, good or bad, as you said, i'm not gonna leave because of some comments.
    Wow, you're a truly great member because you don't give or ask for invites!

I'm really not going to explain to you how you ruin it for everyone, try to figure it out for yourself. It's not that hard.

And please, enlighten us on your reasons to cheat, we're curious

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    Mihai's Avatar Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ultrauploader View Post

NO.

I'm really not going to explain to you how you ruin it for everyone, try to figure it out for yourself. It's not that hard.

I do not affect users in any other way, that's what i meant.
    I know how i ruin it for everyone, it's not like i don't already noticed that

As for reasons, upload speed not being big enough should be enough, but i'm going to say i just cheat because i can so i can be the bad guy

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    What bothers me is that some people here are roaming this board freely. You can't deny they are helpfull and all here, but at the same time they are actively and openly involved on cheater-boards.

There are quite a lot of reasons for some to decide to cheat. I once wrote all the ones I could remember at the time in a rather extensive post on some thread:
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...q-379218/page5
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    I just hope that as much effort is being put to protect the site from the real threats that face it as a filesharing site today.
    What else to take from this?what.cd is admitting to be too stupid to detect anon's mods otherwise they wouldn't be banning people based on visits to his site.
    And most of y'all need to chill,whether this guy is a ratio cheater or not,banning him or anyone else based on a site visit is nothing short of pathetic.
    Last edited by sez; 07-01-2010 at 04:33 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    Quote Originally Posted by sez View Post
    I just hope that as much effort is being put to protect the site from the real threats that face it as a filesharing site today.
    What else to take from this?what.cd is admitting to be too stupid to detect anon's mods otherwise they wouldn't be banning people based on visits to his site.
    And most of y'all need to chill,whether this guy is a ratio cheater or not,banning him or anyone else based on a site visit is nothing short of pathetic.
    As I've said before. They didn't say a word about me cheating. They just asked me if I was a member of sbi.
    My response made them think I was a liar and after that they banned me from server.

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    As expected, anon is using every opportunity for their promotion...

I'm not a big fan of solving issues outside of What but I thought *maybe* some things might change if we explain and talk with you.

What.CD NEVER bans anyone just because you're a member of some site. Don't ever allow anyone to convince you in that. If you look suspicious we might check your stats more often, though. But we wait for a solid proof always and it's usually a decision of at least 2 or 3 mods when we ban someone.

There are cases when we want to talk with disabled users (most of the time!) and there are cases when we are 100% sure so there's no need to waste time. You can't open a cheat tool and fake stats by accident, so...

As for the OP, he forgot to mention his old account and the fact that he is a big fan of RatioMaster. He also forgot to tell the whole truth about lying to staff. He did say that we asked him questions, so it's not like he got glined on spot.
    We got used to false accusations but I will never understand what could you expect to accomplish by making a thread like this and lying to few strangers that can't really help you.

The main reason I'm posting now is that I would like to ask Anon some things but others may comment or ask questions as well. Even the OP, though he can't expect to get enabled after cheating and multiple accounts :-)

So, question for Anon if he is willing to talk with me.
    Why all that hatred? We only do our job and follow the rules. You have the rules on your site too, right?

I know it's frustrating when you get banned few times (or many times) but it's not some big injustice if you broke the rules for fun (which you agreed to read and respect upon sign up), and then you get punished for that. What else can you expect?

You are annoyed with the way we do interviews? Of course we won't explain anyone how we caught them because they will run to you and you will make another tutorial on how to escape that trap next time, right? I know you're curious and you would love to know about our tools but can you really blame us for not telling you anything?

We are actually very forgiving in many cases and we do understand that people make mistakes, except when it comes to cheating and selling invites. There's no excuse for that and it can't happen by accident.
    But the only thing that can be seen here (so far) is lies from some fail cheaters. They even lie on your site to impress you and get the Member status. Sometimes it's funny and pitiful at the same time :-)
    But no one would come and talk how they got enabled though they leeched few accounts to death or something...

Some people think they can get away with lies. They come with prepared answers, false screenshots, speedtest, proxies etc. You know all those tactics because you advise people to do that. But they only ruin their chances to get enabled like that because we already know alot and we are willing to forgive them if they cooperate and promise not to break the rules anymore. We even give them several chances to change their statement or "remember" if they forgot something.
    If they keep lying who's to be blamed?

We did many things to make your life easier on What and if it's still not enough that we don't even ban for low ratio and you keep cheating, then you're too selfish to see that you're not hurting the staff but the community and honest members, even yourself because it's bad for the site (and I'm sure you love it too).
    Our job is just to protect good users from those few greedy ones.
    It's nothing personal. We would eqaully ban you or some VIP or a noob cheater if we catch you red handed. The same rules apply for all.

I'm happy and proud that the big majority of our userbase are great people. I'm proud of all those people that keep helping and improving the site every day.
    In return, we accept and implement a lot of suggestions and we are willing to help always. Many people can confirm that.

On the other side, we have many tools and scripts and we keep working on that. Talking about innocent people that get banned is just arrogant because you have no idea what we know and what we see.
    We are not unreasonable and we are not monsters. We do understand that there is a human being on the other side of the screen. But if you don't respect us and the community, you can't expect any favors from us.
    It might be hard for you to believe that but we are not obsessed with catching every single cheater. We just do our job the best we can. Our tools do a lot of work for us and I'm really proud of our coders.

I don't need an explanation why people cheat. I would like to understand your hatred and what do you expect us to do when people make multiple accounts, cheat, keep coming back and we catch them?

You are very smart and knowledgeable and it's a shame that you work for destruction, not for building something good for all of us.

I would like to ask for civil comments or questions, if possible please.

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    cap87's Avatar wait, what?

I do not affect users in any other way, that's what i meant.
    I know how i ruin it for everyone, it's not like i don't already noticed that

As for reasons, upload speed not being big enough should be enough, but i'm going to say i just cheat because i can so i can be the bad guy
    Are you still using the slow upload speed as a reason to cheat? Seriously?
    Well at least you can go ahead and try to be the bad guy, you don't seem you could be the smart one

Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post

There are quite a lot of reasons for some to decide to cheat. I once wrote all the ones I could remember at the time in a rather extensive post on some thread:
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...q-379218/page5
    And you also gave the solution to those problems/reasons why some cheat.

The points that don't sound like a complete joke on reasons to cheat are the 5th, 6th and 7th. But in those cases, you either are selfish or... someone who needs to find that "thrill of the chase" in something worth doing Either way, those are still no excuses to cheat.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast