Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: What.CD - disabled

Google brought me here.
    So, what is there to be done when someone gets banned?

I got banned. Reason wasn't given. They said: "You know what you have done."
    In most cases I guess people really know what they've done. Lying really has no point since they keep track of everything.

First they asked me if I knew someone on the site. Don't know why they did that. Conversation went to the point where they asked me if I was a member of sbi.
    At first I really didn't know what they were talking about. I asked the guy to maybe google it and give a straight answer. He just said I was lying and banned - g-lined me.
    State Bank of India – I'm not from India – Joined the channel told them that. (GLINED!)

I joined the channel again since my ip is changeable. After asking why was I banned - got kicked again.
    Yeah, I forgot to mention that they asked me if I knew why was I disabled. I told them couple of reasons and it seemed none of them were correct.

Then I remembered more and tried to jump into what.cd-disabled and just paste the explanation. It didn't work - explaining. The guy that kicked me told me(g-line message) - "Do you think you will get re-enabled now?"
    Well, then I just quit trying to get back to what. I just wanted them to tell me why was I banned. Then it just clicked me!
    sbi - sbi.. At first I thought it was an abbreviation of some tracker. Look up on google - nothing. Then I checked my history - and there it was. One freaking link. Clicked on it. German forum(I'm not from Germany). Don't understand a think. Main page shows some ratio faking tools which I didn't even click since there was only one link in my history.

I searched couple of boards that I'm a member to see if I clicked accidentally that link since it was couple of weeks old.
    Found a thread and a guy just posting the link not saying much about it. Seems I clicked it. Saw there's nothing interesting since everything is in German and I closed the tab.

I, then tried to explain to that guy in what.cd-disabled channel what happened. They just kept kicking me and told me to never come back. Well, I listened to that. I didn't want to bother them anymore. It was nice and clear they weren't going to listen to me.
    The thing is - I've been member for 2 months. Uploaded 30 torrents(perfect flacs and other things) and been seeding the whole time.
    Active on the forum. Just started getting adjusted to a perfect community.
    I didn't download anything for two days and -! booh !- ban.
    So, I still don't know what got me there. I am not a member. How can I register on a site that has a language I don't speak? Why would I even want to be on it?

So, I'm asking you guys if there are trackers with the same stuff as what.cd.
    It doesn't have to be one tracker. Couple of them with almost the same content would be fine.

It would be nice if my account got re-enabled but, really, I don't want to bother these guys anymore. Seems they already know everything.
    Don't even know who is lying about me being a member there. I searched my what.cd username in google(sbi site only) and it didn't show up :S

I think they use some kind of CSS history tracking but why would they ban me if I visited the site only once :S
    It is lame - site is perfect - and one lifetime account per person ...
    Last edited by CryBaby; 06-30-2010 at 04:48 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Try Waffles.
    SBI is small bandwidth innovations if I remember correctly. Its for spoofing upload amounts and such I think.

Good luck in the future.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Well, then I just quit trying to get back to what. I just wanted them to tell me why was I banned. Then it just clicked me!
    sbi - sbi.. At first I thought it was an abbreviation of some tracker. Look up on google - nothing. Then I checked my history - and there it was. One freaking link. Clicked on it. German forum(I'm not from Germany). Don't understand a think. Main page shows some ratio faking tools which I didn't even click since there was only one link in my history.
    Yes, I'm sure you randomly happened upon a cheating forum in a language you don't speak, and merely browsed the index page, and then completely forgot about the place, then made up something about the bank of india?

Try Waffles, and lay off the ratiomaster downloads.
    Last edited by ca_aok; 06-30-2010 at 04:56 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    elbuitre's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    there is really nothing like what.cd, your best bet would be waffles+rutracker+demonoid+blogs+google(serch for"artist album site:mediafire.com(or rapidshare or megaupload)")+soulseek. Sucks that there are assholes that post links to dangerous forums without warning. Hope you get your account back if you're being honest (though lurking this site for a while makes me think you're not).

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by ca_aok View Post
    Yes, I'm sure you randomly happened upon a cheating forum in a language you don't speak, and merely browsed the index page, and then completely forgot about the place, then made up something about the bank of india?

Try Waffles, and lay off the ratiomaster downloads.
    Yep, I can even provide links. I tried but well, 5 seconds in disabled channel - kick
    Quote Originally Posted by elbuitre View Post
    (though lurking this site for a while makes me think you're not).
    Lurking as in?
    If you mean my post count - well, there it stands in big coloured letters - 20 posts or 15 days membership
    And yeah, it would be nice to get my account back but it's not a primary goal. I just want some recommendations about what to use and have almost the same access to material available on what.cd...
    I did found a guy on warez boards posting what.cd albums which can be used to seed them on the tracker. But he posts albums he usually listens. His collection is large - around 15000 albums xD
    Last edited by CryBaby; 06-30-2010 at 05:05 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by CryBaby View Post
    I think they use some kind of CSS history tracking but why would they ban me if I visited the site only once :S
    CSS hack indeed.

If you want your SB-I account deleted, you can PM me here once you get your privileges.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    elbuitre's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by CryBaby View Post
    If you mean my post count - well, there it stands in big coloured letters - 20 posts or 15 days membership
    I mean from ME lurinking I get this feeling. We get people like you, with claims of being banned unfairly from what.cd, very often in this forum. Most of the time, they're lying.

EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    If you want your SB-I account deleted, you can PM me here once you get your privileges.
    .....and the cat is out of the box
    Last edited by elbuitre; 06-30-2010 at 05:05 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Hmm, he's made an account there now has he?

Protip for mister 15 days: 20 posts, this isn't going to look great in your post history when you start making invite requests.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    But he said he didn't ch- wait, he didn't say that. This makes this thread a bit different from all those dull "What.cd disabled me" ones.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    But he said he didn't ch- wait, he didn't say that. This makes this thread a bit different from all those dull "What.cd disabled me" ones.
    Nah, they said it was sbi membership that made my account disabled. They didn't accuse me of cheating.
    I've seen guys in the room being kicked and being accused of cheating instantly. Why would they drag of a 20 min conversation and not tell me that I cheated. If I did cheat. I would admit that instantly. That can be tracked very easily - so I have heard

Quote Originally Posted by ca_aok View Post
    Hmm, he's made an account there now has he?

Protip for mister 15 days: 20 posts, this isn't going to look great in your post history when you start making invite requests.
    I think anon-sbi was just making a joke.
    Last edited by CryBaby; 06-30-2010 at 05:18 PM.

Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast