Thread: Max Payne 2 Two Bonus

BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

2. Games   -   #2
    are these like extra maps or something (cant remember cause i havent played the game since the day i downloaded :&#092

3. Games   -   #3
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    i think its just extra levels not sure tho..

(i love the theme song its the cooolest&#33

4. Games   -   #4
    in this little mession Ull know wat happens with mona sux(if she die's) and wat happens with max payen in two word's "COMPLETE ENDING"

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

5. Games   -   #5
    Originally posted by bawa@Klite_user@2 November 2003 - 06:14
    in this little mession Ull know wat happens with mona sux(if she die's) and wat happens with max payen in two word's "COMPLETE ENDING"
    so its like another ending?

6. Games   -   #6
    Originally posted by Monkeee+2 November 2003 - 06:20--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Monkeee @ 2 November 2003 - 06:20)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-bawa@Klite_user@2 November 2003 - 06:14
    in this little mession Ull know wat happens with mona sux(if she die&#39;s) and wat happens with max payen in two word&#39;s "COMPLETE ENDING"
    so its like another ending? [/b][/quote]
    no idea i didnt understand what he said at all

7. Games   -   #7
    Originally posted by Stonecoldfreak1+2 November 2003 - 06:22--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Stonecoldfreak1 &#064; 2 November 2003 - 06:22)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Monkeee@2 November 2003 - 06:20
    <!--QuoteBegin-bawa@Klite_user
    @2 November 2003 - 06:14
    in this little mession Ull know wat happens with mona sux(if she die&#39;s) and wat happens with max payen in two word&#39;s "COMPLETE ENDING"

no idea i didnt understand what he said at all [/b][/quote]
    me too >_<

8. Games   -   #8
    Originally posted by Stonecoldfreak1+2 November 2003 - 10:22--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Stonecoldfreak1 @ 2 November 2003 - 10:22)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>

no idea i didnt understand what he said at all [/b][/quote]
    u didnt play the game i think so that why u didnt understand
    the girl in the pic is "MONA SUX" u dont know if she die&#39;s at ending.

Benjamen button

9. Games   -   #9
    From Readme

Extract and run the file named MaxPayne2BonusChapters.exe to install the Bonus Chapters.

Installing Bonus Chapters release adds two more Dead Man Walking Chapters into Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne.

Run the game and two new Chapters will be available under "New Game/Dead Man Walking" menu selection. Keep in mind that Dead Man Walking gameplay mode is only unlocked after you&#39;ve completed the game for the first time.

The new maps are:
    &nbsp; * Upper East Side
    &nbsp; * Mona&#39;s Playground

10. Games   -   #10
    Originally posted by bawa@Klite_user+2 November 2003 - 06:25--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bawa@Klite_user @ 2 November 2003 - 06:25)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Stonecoldfreak1@2 November 2003 - 10:22

no idea i didnt understand what he said at all
    u didnt play the game i think so that why u didnt understand
    the girl in the pic is "MONA SUX" u dont know if she die&#39;s at ending. [/b][/quote]
    WOAH her name is MONA SUX i thought it was MONA SAX&#33;