Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: What.cd re-enabled me for no reason.

becomehokage's Avatar AAARGH! BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by ringhunter View Post
    quite a unique twist to the norm, if i'm not mistaken. I wouldn't start this thread if it weren't for this very solid point put forth by anon:

Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    i can't check this because people whose offenses you forgive and accounts end up reenabling tend not to make threads about that anywhere.
    so here it is. A thread dedicated to the fact that what re-enabled me, as i'm sure they've done to most other reasonable/justified people who happened to pass by their disabled channel.

Considering the situation i was in, i'd have to say they were patient/understanding (i spoke to sickofjesus), contrary to what most people make them out to be; and i figure people have to do pretty severe mistakes in order to be banned/thrown out.

Hallelujah?
    cool story bro !
    Im kay

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Well fuck, we're just one big happy family again

Except for CryBaby
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by ca_aok View Post
    Except for CryBaby
    What's in a name ...
    Can you feel the LOVE

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    I've got in trouble a few times in the beginning too. Thus, I've really learned a lot.

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    AdrianPhoto's Avatar Nice Member BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Sickofjesus is a nice guy, my account was disabled and he help through the process of re-enabling it, but you see, that doesn't make up for the rest of the crewed up staff there..
    ringhunter, you were lucky

I LOVE Canada

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    Theseus
    Adrien, I'm hurt.

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    Theseus
    Adrien, I'm hurt.

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    In this thread I want to tell thanks with all my heart to jowa_cd - admin from What.CD - the sensitive, decent and fair person, which has considered my problem and has given me the benefit of the doubt and re-enabled my account despite of set of concurrences with user which live in one region with me.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234