Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: Rip cn???

Poster BT Rep: +5
    just liar.if they pay from their pocket several month ago they never go on until now

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    You should not open a tracker if you yourself cannot pay the bills. Period, end of story.

The mantra I have heard is 'sharing is caring' not 'we will share and care for you only if you give us money, and if you dont we will threaten to take it all away'.
    Last edited by puckface; 07-03-2010 at 11:49 AM.
    Go Leafs Go.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    bumrocks's Avatar Poster Roaster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    So the answer to my question is a big fat 0 then lol or as little as you could get away with and the closer to 0 the better.

Like i said its the nature of the beast, its not a business, as we dont sell anything, we cant borrow on it (loans/mortages etc) we cant even say we do it as a hobby on job applications, to get a better job to pay for it ourselves if the shit hit the fan lol

I can tell you now though "IF" donations dried up for us, then we would have to close, no way can i afford what this costs a month, and even if i could afford it, I still wouldnt pay it, why should I pay a fortune for others enjoyment, and if no one donates, then they are not enjoying it that much, so probably wont be missed if we do close.
    Nicely put.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueSounds View Post
    Maybe take it easy of the coding, and get a real job to pay for the servers? Must have spent hundreds or thousands of hours designing that stupid bullshit inventory system and whatever other fancy pointess stuff they use to bait dumbfucks to spend their whole day on the site.
    For some reason, which is unlike you, your talking out your ass (or using the word you did, a dumbfuck statement).

Quote Originally Posted by puckface View Post
    You should not open a tracker if you yourself cannot pay the bills. Period, end of story.

The mantra I have heard is 'sharing is caring' not 'we will share and care for you only if you give us money, and if you dont we will threaten to take it all away'.
    For some reason, which is like you always are, you're a dumbfuck. Which is why I won't even begin to argue your stupid comment. Nuff said.

Quote Originally Posted by ninthemperor View Post
    just liar.if they pay from their pocket several month ago they never go on until now
    While I am tossing out insults, I might as well include you. Find a better translator or stfu since you fit into the dumbfuck category as well.
    Last edited by bumrocks; 07-03-2010 at 02:21 PM.
    Anal is the only form of birth control shown to be 100% effective. Even abstinence failed once.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Champo101's Avatar Im That Guy You Like BT Rep: +1
    I didn't expect so many responses, but yeah I've been looking around and I think bumrocks wins! lol

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24

Quite correct. Only a dumbfuck wouldn't understand this.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    bumrocks's Avatar Poster Roaster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post

Quite correct. Only a dumbfuck wouldn't understand this.
    Wouldn't expect anymore or less from you (at the present at least)...

Sharing is caring needs to be from everyone. Only dumbfucks see it as a one way street.

Once again Cabalo...Instead of repeating myself I will just point you back to a previous statement.

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-cnm...66/postcount32
    Last edited by bumrocks; 07-03-2010 at 03:44 PM.
    Anal is the only form of birth control shown to be 100% effective. Even abstinence failed once.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    If you would take your head out of the sand, you would be able to understand how ridiculous, pitiful and sad it looks CN's announcement.
    You should open your eyes and start looking for a new job, as sooner or later they will close. Unless you are happy to read every month the same threats "donate or we close", and you like to associate with such idea, then it's fine with me. It's not me who cares about having a "reputation" on some bt circles.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Dude use your brains. Our members didn't know we were changing servers, we told them about it because we would still have to pay for both servers this month. Stop being a dick. Go stalk another site. Or get a life. Just leave CN alone, gosh.
    Last edited by Supervisor; 07-03-2010 at 05:02 PM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    bigdaddydude's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I'm not going to say much, but if a tracker cares about it's members then they should not do the 'donate or we'll close down x tracker' story every month.
    It's best to help your friends and be honest instead of burning bridges. There's alot more to life than being a member of the best private tracker. I'm proud to be part of the best community there has ever been.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    If you would take your head out of the sand, you would be able to understand how ridiculous, pitiful and sad it looks CN's announcement.
    You should open your eyes and start looking for a new job, as sooner or later they will close. Unless you are happy to read every month the same threats "donate or we close", and you like to associate with such idea, then it's fine with me. It's not me who cares about having a "reputation" on some bt circles.
    You have referred to me and my importance to reputation on numerous occasions. I am not sure what made you come to that conclusion. Do I have a good reputation? I like to think so. BUT it is only because of who I am. Not who I pretend to be (I am not trying to say you are a pretender, btw). I am a straight up guy who doesn't bullshit. I also like to be helpful. So sue me. I didn't ask or apply for the CN "job". It was offered to me because of who I am and my reputation. I make no apologies for having a good rep and being the person I am.

Do I like the announcement about donating? No. I doubt the sysop did either. Imo opinion it just opened the doors for us to be lumped in with all the other donation drama shizzle that has gone on elsewhere. But as a staff member who is privy to certain info by the sysop who, unlike other drama related donation stories/sites, actually keeps us informed. Unlike other sites, nobody is profiting from donations. Unlike other sites, the only time such an announcement is made is when funds are truly low. This is not a recurring announcement or mass PM 1, 2, 3-4 time a month every month thing. As a matter of fact, a couple a months ago, I know of one senior staff members who made a sizable donation so not only could we continue on but so that a mass PM/announcement didn't have to be made. You could say I am full of shit...But then you wouldn't know me.

I don't believe I will make anyone believe anything different than what they already think. I'm not naive. But I will continue to write...

Quote Originally Posted by bigdaddydude View Post
    I'm not going to say much, but if a tracker cares about it's members then they should not do the 'donate or we'll close down x tracker' story every month.
    I agree with you 100%. I'm glad this is not the case at CN. That type of message has been seen at CN approximately 2 times in the last 6 months.
    Last edited by bumrocks; 07-03-2010 at 05:30 PM.

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast