Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: DVD trackers?

Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by PerMaFrOsT View Post
    Could someone tell me a tracker with Untouched PAL DVD9 with better pre-times than PlanetQ? I´m member of TDC, BHQ & PQ but i feel that i need another tracker

Anyone knows why in BHQ & TDC i only can see DVD5 or DVD9 with English? Why uploaders remove other languages?
    TTi is still going strong.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    PerMaFrOsT's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    Could someone tell me a tracker with Untouched PAL DVD9 with better pre-times than PlanetQ?
    And why would pretimes be so important?
    Pre-Times are important because i´m running my own tracker and i usually do my own HD encodes (Or when i have a lot of them in queue use WiKi, EureKa, EbP, CtrlHD) with Dual audio tracks (Spanish (Castillian) & English) That is the main reason to join a DvD Tracker with good pre-times and Untouched DVD9 R2

Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    Could someone tell me a tracker with Untouched PAL DVD9 with better pre-times than PlanetQ? I´m member of TDC, BHQ & PQ but i feel that i need another tracker

Anyone knows why in BHQ & TDC i only can see DVD5 or DVD9 with English? Why uploaders remove other languages?
    Thanks i will ask for a TTi invite to some friends and if i didn´t get access i will open a Req in the proper section
    Last edited by PerMaFrOsT; 07-05-2010 at 12:51 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24

Pre-Times are important because i´m running my own tracker and i usually do my own HD encodes (Or when i have a lot of them in queue use WiKi, EureKa, EbP, CtrlHD) with Dual audio tracks (Spanish (Castillian) & English) That is the main reason to join a DvD Tracker with good pre-times and Untouched DVD9 R2

Thanks i will ask for a TTi invite to some friends and if i didn´t get access i will open a Req in the proper section
    I have invites, if you are interested drop me a PM with a mail.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14

I have invites, if you are interested drop me a PM with a mail.
    Sure, PM sent

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    ninja666's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    About TTi - the invites. They are closed as you all know by know and will not open until Aug. 1.
    Meanwhile bad seeders/cheaters/other accounts gets deleted all the time, avg. ~26/day. This will result in several available
    spots for your friends and family to join TTi next month. Keep in mind that you are responsible for your invites, if they fail,
    you will have a taste the sour candy as well.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by ninja666 View Post
    About TTi - the invites. They are closed as you all know by know and will not open until Aug. 1.
    Meanwhile bad seeders/cheaters/other accounts gets deleted all the time, avg. ~26/day. This will result in several available
    spots for your friends and family to join TTi next month. Keep in mind that you are responsible for your invites, if they fail,
    you will have a taste the sour candy as well.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    How about NTSC movies? I use DVDClub and it seems reasonable. But any other good sources for DVD9?

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Who knows trackers with music dvd's?

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Quote Originally Posted by ridgeberry View Post
    How about NTSC movies? I use DVDClub and it seems reasonable. But any other good sources for DVD9?
    BitHQ.org

10. BitTorrent   -   #20

Sorry but that seems like a non-sense to me.
    How could you do your own HD encodes with untouched DVD9?

As far as i know, with DVD9 you make DVDRip, Xvid or x264 but dvdrips!
    Uh, for HD you need a blu-ray lol, then you have a 576/720/1080p rip (or at least a 720p/1080p rip as source, to make a shitty reencoded brrip)
    Last edited by Raoul; 07-05-2010 at 11:57 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast