Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: Happy Independence Day!

Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeamous View Post
    because you can't do anything except think about pussy all day.
    Me: Why the fuck Americans are so successful?
    Barber: Because their minds are on work and their cocks are on pussies.
    Me: Why are we so unsuccessful?
    Barber: Because our minds are on pussies and the work is on our cocks.
    Or up our arses

2. Lounge   -   #52
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    I will NOT lend you money.

*EDIT* Is this what you are on about now, wanting money? Darn Juice, always wanting money.

Man, you are a fucking idiot.

3. Lounge   -   #53
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Watch where you point fingers. At least I finish my classes, and can get laid. How often do you do either of those, Mr. Namecaller?
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. Lounge   -   #54
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    Watch where you point fingers. At least I finish my classes, and can get laid. How often do you do either of those, Mr. Namecaller?
    Well, I managed to graduate from junior high school, from high school, and from a two-year college... But I was never able to get laid, unfortunately. I am missing out on life because I wasn't able to get laid...

5. Lounge   -   #55
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL View Post
    Well, I managed to graduate from junior high school, from high school, and from a two-year college... But I was never able to get laid, unfortunately. I am missing out on life because I wasn't able to get laid...
    If the bar is too high to attain, the wise lower the bar, in your case Oleg, if you join a seminary school they aren't going to throw you out for incomplete courses, at least not in a hurry, they actually WANT to keep you in school and at the same time if you choose wisely ie a seminary school that practices celibacy, then the problems of your social inadequacy evaporate as well!

et voila, a simple change in lifes direction and your current situation melts away.....

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

6. Lounge   -   #56
    Frankthetank1's Avatar Über User BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Happy Independence Day!

For my independence day I judo threw a homeless guy because he got in my face because I told him to get a job and tried to punch me when i told him i didn't give a fuck that he was a vet. He actualy got some distance about 4-5 feet.
    “Just because you’re miserable doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy your life.”

DO NOT RANDOMLY PM ME ASKING FOR INVITES!

7. Lounge   -   #57
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    AT TIMES, i MIGHT BE A LITTLE MORE HARSH ON YOU FOR THROWING A HOMELESS GUY AROUND, BUT, CURRENTLY, THAT SOUNDS PRETTY COOL. CARRY ON, GOOD SIR.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456