Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Happy Independence Day!

OlegL's Avatar Poster
    My fellow Americans, I wish you all a happy Independence Day! We revolted against the injustice of England, against their unfair taxation system, and we won our revolution. We created a new nation and now we are happy to celebrate our independence!

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Darth Sushi's Avatar Sushi Lord

Happy 4th of July!

3. Lounge   -   #3
    What a cunning array of stunts.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL View Post
    My fellow Americans, I wish you all a happy Independence Day! We revolted against the injustice of England, against their unfair taxation system, and we won our revolution. We created a new nation and now we are happy to celebrate our independence!
    I'm not American and you didn't revolt against anything .Also see the inherent irony in celebrating revolution and independence while at the same time still believing that you somehow have the right to determine how other countries are run.

Nice fireworks at least.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 07-04-2010 at 05:54 PM.
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I'm not American and you didn't revolt against anything .Also see the inherent irony in celebrating revolution and independence while at the same time still believing that you somehow have the right to determine how other countries are run.

Nice fireworks at least.
    Nice.

And not a cuss in sight. Young'uns take note.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    Nice fireworks at least.
    We sure did revolt against England... We are not trying to determine how other countries are run; we only despise those countries that are run by dictators. We overthrew dictatorial regimes in Iraq and Afganistan, and those countries are fully sovereign now, even though we still have our troops there.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Nice fireworks at least.
    We sure did revolt against England... We are not trying to determine how other countries are run; we only despise those countries that are run by dictators. We overthrew dictatorial regimes in Iraq and Afganistan, and those countries are fully sovereign now, even though we still have our troops there.
    So you're trying to determine how other countries are run, then?

Thanks for clearing that up.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Burnsy's Avatar TorrentSeed.org RIP BT Rep: +1
    We overthrew dictatorial regimes in Iraq and Afganistan
    You supported Saddam and the Iraqi's against Iran and the Ayatollah... don't you remember the Iran Contra scandal and Col. Oliver North?

Didn't you also back and financially support the Taliban, as well as provide them with weapons, via some dodgy CIA back door methods to fund them during their war with Russia?

Also see the inherent irony in celebrating revolution and independence while at the same time still believing that you somehow have the right to determine how other countries are run.
    Idol was right the first time... you seem to remember only the bits of your history that suit you...
    I'd comment further but it would obviously be like trying to reason with a dung beetle.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Nice fireworks at least.
    I was going to go with the plane flying over the head smiley but in the end I decided that this one was more appropriate.

And once again you didn't revolt against anything .
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 07-04-2010 at 06:33 PM.
    Respect my lack of authority.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    And once again you didn't revolt against anything .
    Well, you are not denying the fact that the 13 colonies revolted against England in 1770s, aren't you?

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast