Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Amd Athlon Or Intel

Poster
    Originally posted by mooseman2070@2 November 2003 - 16:47
    kunal:i sort of know what i'm doing
    sorry dude, didnt mean to take the mick out of you or anything! i did use the word if however

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    SciManAl's Avatar Hardware guy
    hmm have you seen the new Emachine labtops??? if you want something for hardcore gaming etc, i don't think it would be the best choice, but they start st $1000, so not a bad price, or i would get a dell labtop with the specs you have, i would get as much ram as concvievably possible... the cdr/dvd combo is good, those can break so be cautios, but if it is dell then don't worry cause they fix things real quick, also you might consider this, are you sure you want justa 15 inch LCD??? you won't be able yo make it bigger, i would get 17, but it is your choise, i would only get 15 if i was going to be traveling everywhere... also if you don't need an XP os or linux, (for gaming or certian programs) then i would get a mac labtop, i have had an ibook for so long, but it still kicks ass for internet, and all my mac apps... Movie editing... not blazing fast, but for how old it is it is blasing... those b my opinions!! enjoy!!!!

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    Poster
    no way am i getting an emachines mkay? im sticking with hp or compaq. an apple notebook sounds good but im on a budget. one question: are linux or OS pcs fast?and the 16 asnd 17 lcds are way too much man

the grapchics is ATI mobility

U RNT LEET LIKE ME!!!!!!!!!11111111111111

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Originally posted by mooseman2070@2 November 2003 - 17:24
    no way am i getting an emachines mkay? im sticking with hp or compaq. an apple notebook sounds good but im on a budget. one question: are linux or OS pcs fast?and the 16 asnd 17 lcds are way too much man

the grapchics is ATI mobility
    What do you have against eMachines?

My first (11 months ago ) PC was an eMachine and it was a fantastic bargain.
    It still serves my mother well.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    Poster
    i heard theyre a bargain bcause theyre poorly made

U RNT LEET LIKE ME!!!!!!!!!11111111111111

6. Software & Hardware   -   #16
    Their is way to much of these cpu threads

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12