Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: How Do You Surf To Check Out The Latest Movies To Download?

Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Ok we all know everyone has their own method of doing things, so whatever that is how do you at least go around and check out what the latest movies are, or to find out about movies, maybe something you haven't seen in the past and missed, etc.?

Please share a list of other great movie places to check out. I really like these scene sites like rlslog and wonder if there are any others I've missed, or any other great places to add?

Here's a list of places I visit to see what's going on.

irfree.com
    thepiratelog.com
    rlslog.net
    scnsrc.net
    scenereleases.info
    reelmovienews.com
    Blockbuster.com
    nzbmovieseeker.com
    moviefone.com/dvd

THANKS

P.S. I'm not interested in any kind of private sites, so please don't list those, just list PUBLIC sites one can easily visit for movies, 'HENCE' Movie sites.
    Last edited by DasFox; 07-08-2010 at 09:34 AM.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by DasFox View Post
    Ok we all know everyone has their own method of doing things, so whatever that is how do you at least go around and check out what the latest movies are, or to find out about movies, maybe something you haven't seen in the past and missed, etc.?
    I check IPT's top 10 torrents list and see if there are any new entries.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    ^ I do pretty much the same(either there or FSC to see what has just came out).

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    I have a RSS feed to rlslog's categories I'm interested in.
    I'm studying the possibility of becoming a VIP at nzbmatrix and then RSS feed from them straight to sabnzbd.
    Last edited by Cabalo; 07-07-2010 at 12:29 PM.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    I'm good for you.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Umm newspaper.
    Other than that IMDB and Ain't It Cool News, although AICN seems to have degenerated into a money- making operation anymore and I no longer trust their reviewers to give you an honest opinion.
    For old stuff a lifetime of interest and experience.

Seriously most bters/sceners don't know shit about movies.Why should I care what they say?
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 07-07-2010 at 01:27 PM.
    Respect my lack of authority.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    A's Avatar ... BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Idoleyes
    Seriously most bters/sceners don't know shit about movies.Why should I care what they say?
    Its not what they say and opinions/critics of Movies the topic of discussion here.It is "How Do You Surf To Check Out The Latest Movies To Download?"
    erhm

edit:
    On a little off-topic note ,Check out http://slashfilm.com and http://screenrant.com Idol.(even http://cinematical.com is a good site)
    Last edited by A; 07-07-2010 at 03:23 PM.

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Umm newspaper.
    Other than that IMDB and Ain't It Cool News, although AICN seems to have degenerated into a money- making operation anymore and I no longer trust their reviewers to give you an honest opinion.
    For old stuff a lifetime of interest and experience.

No one said anything about reviews look back and read the POST. LOL

I'm not interested in reviews, just want to check out sites to see what movies are out, etc...

If IPT is a private torrent tracker I'm not talking about private sites of any kind, I'm just talking about places on the web one can visit.

Quote Originally Posted by TONiC View Post
    Oh come on with all the sites I listed you list a private torrent tracker, LOL, give us a break and TRY to figure out the post, it's like UH DUH, WEBSITES on the INTERNET you can SURF and LOOK at! LOL

THANKS
    Last edited by DasFox; 07-08-2010 at 09:32 AM.

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    I'm good for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by DasFox View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TONiC View Post
    Oh come on with all the sites I listed you list a private torrent tracker, LOL, give us a break and TRY to figure out the post, it's like UH DUH, WEBSITES on the INTERNET you can SURF and LOOK at! LOL

That's how I check movies. I see no point in watching a trailer over and over (or reading a blog) and getting a boner at the same time, if I can't even download it. TorrentLeech is the first place to get many leaked movies (THS is another), and with their new autobot, the worlds of P2P and Scene combine to form one of the best places to find AND download movies.

Their hundreds of thousands of members give their 2 cents in comments, and seeder/leecher numbers give an accurate image of what's popular and what's not.

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Mokhtar's Avatar Lord of Pharaoh
    i also use tracker to know recent release movie. i use revtt every day and check xvid release. no need check movies i cant download yet.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast