Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: Matrix Revoloutions

Originally posted by Gutter@2 November 2003 - 22:11
    The question is, how will we get our none-interested girlfriends to come along?
    it happend to me when i went to see reloaded, i ended up wit her tongue in my mouth and the only part she wanted to see was the fight wit the twins and the trucks...

2. Movies & TV   -   #22
    hey guys i was watchin the 49ers game and i saw a new clip so decidded to record it its fuckin crazy

SMITH: THIS IS MY WORLD MY WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AMAZING!!!

link:

http://pages.sbcglobal.net/achionh/_wsn/re...t_49ers_tvg.avi

TELL ME WAT YA THINK OF IT REPLY BACK!

3. Movies & TV   -   #23
    neevakee's Avatar the bad spelller BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Originally posted by oreoman@2 November 2003 - 17:53
    hey guys i was watchin the 49ers game and i saw a new clip so decidded to record it its fuckin crazy

SMITH: THIS IS MY WORLD MY WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AMAZING!!!

link:

http://pages.sbcglobal.net/achionh/_wsn/re...t_49ers_tvg.avi

TELL ME WAT YA THINK OF IT REPLY BACK!
    first of stupid rams, how dare they lose they need that win........ :rambling none stop:

Second I can't wait tilll wendsday have my ticket and will be seeing it only 3 and half hours after its release. That clip is very intersting too.

4. Movies & TV   -   #24
    Poster
    I have booked tickets to watch it at IMAX Dome theatre on 5th Nov.

5. Movies & TV   -   #25
    right now on TBS superstation its a premiere of matrix (first one) and some behind the scences on the trilogy

6. Movies & TV   -   #26
    CadeLaguana's Avatar Poster
    Yea I'm watching it too. Though each new tv spot they have, it shows a little bit more. I need to stop watching those. I'm seeing too much shit like I did with reloaded. Then when I go see it I know exactly what part comes up.

Damn I can't wait 3 days. Arrrrrg.

7. Movies & TV   -   #27
    Poster
    Originally posted by CadeLaguana@2 November 2003 - 21:41
    How many of you are actually going to go see it? I defintley am. I have no job so when wednesday comes, I'll be watching it. Right as it starts.

I have a feeling when I find out what happens, Agents will come kill me for knowing to much....I can only hope...

Something big is going to happen. When I see that trailer, the end it shows a ship going downward, and the sky is clear. So apparently they clear the skys.

Ahhh the tension. I'm going to die before I get to see it, I just know it. Something is going to happen
    I WILL NOT MISS REVOLUTIONS, of course i will go to the theater, i will be in Que for it like 4 hours, so i be the first one to enter the theater, OMG i cant wait for this, 2 days to go...

8. Movies & TV   -   #28
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    A mod must have merged this.

9. Movies & TV   -   #29
    Remember all noobs Will One Day Grow up To Be Mods!
    <span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>&quot;unsafe at any speed&#33;&quot;</span>

10. Movies & TV   -   #30
    old school
    Originally posted by TheFilePirater+2 November 2003 - 23:43--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TheFilePirater @ 2 November 2003 - 23:43)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Gutter@2 November 2003 - 22:11
    The question is, how will we get our none-interested girlfriends to come along?
    it happend to me when i went to see reloaded, i ended up wit her tongue in my mouth and the only part she wanted to see was the fight wit the twins and the trucks... [/b][/quote]
    how did you manage to drag her there? haha

Agent Smith better not turn out to be a good guy, he&#39;s too great a bad-ass too be a good guy

Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast