Thread: Swedish Tracker

10 HUT! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    I'm currently learning Swedish and would like to know a good place to download Swedish music. Or movies with subtitles.

And maybe perhaps recommend me some bands that sing in Swedish?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Thanks, but I meant bands that sung in Swedish. Anyway, I'll try my luck at SweBits, though they seem closed at the moment.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    I have no idea what kind of music you're into, but i was on a concert with Kent last weekend so that is the first name that comes to mind when i think about famous bands that sing in swedish. If you could be more specific about genre/style it would be easier to name a few. You will find them all on what.cd or spotify. For swedish subtitles to movies/tv shows, try www.undertexter.se

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    I like rock, but since I'm learning, anything "catchy" that is easy to understand will do. Pop is good for that.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    ninja666's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Well,Like scrappen wrote Kent will do the job and you can also dl "Håkan Hellström - Samlade Singlar 2000-2010, it´s shit! but that´s the "best" you get from Swedish pop i guess...

If you want rock/hard rock i suggest "LOK"
    Here is one Swedish tracker that have open reg:
    http://www.swepiracy.org

Lycka till! :-)