Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bit-HDTV big changes!!

Hombre's Avatar Finish Him !!!! BT Rep: +1

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    I lost the previous blocklist I was using when I reinstalled Opera, and it had your avatar and signature on it. I just readded those, thanks for the reminder.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    "For the last six months or so I have been abscent errrr absent and I come back to find that most of the users aren't very active"

"Anyway I lot is wrong so prioritizing I figure the most important thing is to first find a new logo"

Hopefully something pretty.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 07-09-2010 at 07:44 PM.
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Is it only me, or bit-hdtv is going to close and be replaced by a new site, where only upper classes are invited?

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Tv Controls you's Avatar Resistance is Futile BT Rep: +2
    They're going elite lol, looks like I'm not going to make it to bithdtv-2.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    I'm sure the new website won't be any different. Just changing where the regular/dedicated users ride their keyboards won't make for a sudden surge of activity. Bit-HDTV has been dead since I joined over a year and half ago, then they had internal groups losses and inactive staffers (let alone users).

Last edited by Quarterquack; 07-09-2010 at 09:19 PM.
    Ellipses go here.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    BHD is dead since months, i understand better why.
    ^^^^

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Ever since Eureka left, for better or worse (I'd wager the latter), BHDTV has been dead. Framestor was a brief glimmer of hope 'til they went overboard with overbloated encodes filled with unnecessary DTS-HD-MA audio tracks, which take up an additional 4Gigs or so. When Framestor left, you knew it was officially over.

On another similar note, AHD, once home to Eureka, is now pretty much dried up and dead. No more freeleech (some shite about 75% free or 25% free, who knows/cares), less and less seeders/leechers, way late releases, ugly GUI, etc, etc.

I guess HDBits remains the undisputed king.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by TheKarateKitt View Post
    Ever since Eureka left, for better or worse (I'd wager the latter), BHDTV has been dead. Framestor was a brief glimmer of hope 'til they went overboard with overbloated encodes filled with unnecessary DTS-HD-MA audio tracks, which take up an additional 4Gigs or so. When Framestor left, you knew it was officially over.

On another similar note, AHD, once home to Eureka, is now pretty much dried up and dead. No more freeleech (some shite about 75% free or 25% free, who knows/cares), less and less seeders/leechers, way late releases, ugly GUI, etc, etc.

You're probably right, i joined BHD when Eureka left to AHD.

With HDBits, you can add: TTG (HDChina is dead now...) & HDT.
    ^^^^

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    . BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Relanium View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheKarateKitt View Post

You're probably right, i joined BHD when Eureka left to AHD.

With HDBits, you can add: TTG (HDChina is dead now...) & HDT.
    if u have Hdbits.there is no use 4 TTG.btw BHDTV just copy and paste from other sites they don't have exclusive release
    Last edited by waeldiab; 07-09-2010 at 11:20 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast