Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Broken Bill

yeah i know, but...
    i 've downloaded tmd.kill.bill(opium)1 and 2, they are the correct files (right size and all) the 2nd part works fine but for some reason the 1st part plays the first 25 sec of the movie (in videolan and bsplayer) but then freezes, it won't open at all in wmp. gspot says i got everything i need to play but still no work. any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    have u got the right codecs, BTW what codec package u have!!

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    i gotthe k-lite codec pack and divx codec. i had nimo but it wouldn't play with that pack either. i'm stumped

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    there is one SLD CODEC PACK on my site try that (it always worked for me so its worth trying it)!!!!

Good Luck!!!

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    muchspl2
    unless your running linex your computer has the MPEG CODEC, sound to me like a bad frame

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Originally posted by muchspl2@2 November 2003 - 19:22
    unless your running linex your computer has the MPEG CODEC, sound to me like a bad frame
    some times the right codecs can remove these bad frames,

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    the sld codec pack won't install. it just freezes up

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Originally posted by mastapowerful@2 November 2003 - 19:26
    the sld codec pack won't install. it just freezes up
    leave it then!!!

as muchspl2 said film might be containing bad frames!!!

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Get Virtualdub Mp3 and check the file for freezes. It sounds to me the file is corrupt. I always check the movies I download for freezes and when there are any (most of the time there are some), I will use Kazaa Corruption fixer to redownload the corrupted parts. That way you will end up with a perfect corruption-free copy of the movie.

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    may be currupt fix it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast