Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Recipe Thread

1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Just cook any pasta to go with your sauce.

Cooking pasta or spaghetti or whatnot is only a matter of boiling water and letting the pasta sit in it for the right time (normally takes me 10-15 minutes) you don't even need to stir at all. So you overcooked them the on your first time, why can't you just try cooking the spaghetti again?
    Last edited by TrueSounds; 07-11-2010 at 08:23 AM.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    You can all fuck off with yer dodgy spag bol recipes.

Here's one of my favourite recipes:

Ingredients:
    puff pastry (the sheets are easier to use)
    tomato paste
    goats cheese
    fresh garlic
    spinach
    cherry or plum tomatoes
    2 carrots
    2 parsnips
    pine nuts
    mustard
    balsamic vinegar
    fresh basil
    fresh lemon thyme
    cracked black pepper
    olive oil

I usually use 4 puff pastry sheets

1. roll out the sheets of puff pastry, cover two of them in tomato paste but leave about 1 cm uncovered at the edge
    2. put in the spinach, then add slices of goats cheese and put the plum or cherry tomatoes on top.
    3. Cover the edge of the puff pastry sheets with some olive oil, then put the remaining two sheets on top. Press together and use a fork to make some holes in the top so the steam can escape
    4. Stick in the oven (200C should do) and leave it in until the pastry looks crisp and golden
    5. grate the carrots and the parsnips
    6. put the pine nuts in a hot pan and leave them for about a minute, moving the them about all the time (don't put any oil or butter in the pan)
    7. put the pine nuts,grated carrots and parsnips in a bowl. Add two teaspoons of olive oil, 3 teaspoons of the vinegar, 1 teaspoon of mustard. Stir
    8. Add in the the freshly chopped up basil and lemon thyme. Stir.
    9. Add some cracked black pepper.

Serve all together.

Enjoy you cunts.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    You forgot to say what to do with the mince.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Might not be suitable for heterosexual warm blooded males as it contains no meat

5. Lounge   -   #25
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by Skweeky View Post
    Might not be suitable for heterosexual warm blooded males as it contains no meat
    Sorry, can you say that again. Contains no wheat, is that it.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    My point exactly

7. Lounge   -   #27

Laugh

Any of you Brits know what a Possum is?

SOUTHERN BAKED POSSUM (OPPOSSUM) WITH
    SWEET TATERS

1 fat possum
    Salt & pepper
    2 cloves garlic
    2 c. water
    5 strips bacon
    2 lg. onions
    1 tbsp. celery leaves
    1 lg. can mushrooms
    5 lg. sweet taters, cut in halves
    3 tbsp. lard
    1 tbsp. chopped parsley

Nail head of possum to a board, just a little larger than the possum. Skin it. Make paste of lard, salt, pepper and rub over entire possum. Fill cavity with onions, garlic, chopped parsley and celery leaves. Place possum and board on rack in roasting pan. Lay 5 strips of bacon across breast. Add water and mushrooms. Add water as needed. Surround the possum with sweet taters. Leave uncovered.
    Bake in oven (300 to 350 degrees) until tender. Baste every 15 minutes. To determine when done, pull leg away from body. When done, throw away the possum and taters and eat the board.

8. Lounge   -   #28
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadpole View Post
    Any of you Brits know what a Possum is?

SOUTHERN BAKED POSSUM (OPPOSSUM) WITH
    SWEET TATERS

1 fat possum
    Salt & pepper
    2 cloves garlic
    2 c. water
    5 strips bacon
    2 lg. onions
    1 tbsp. celery leaves
    1 lg. can mushrooms
    5 lg. sweet taters, cut in halves
    3 tbsp. lard
    1 tbsp. chopped parsley

Nail head of possum to a board, just a little larger than the possum. Skin it. Make paste of lard, salt, pepper and rub over entire possum. Fill cavity with onions, garlic, chopped parsley and celery leaves. Place possum and board on rack in roasting pan. Lay 5 strips of bacon across breast. Add water and mushrooms. Add water as needed. Surround the possum with sweet taters. Leave uncovered.
    Bake in oven (300 to 350 degrees) until tender. Baste every 15 minutes. To determine when done, pull leg away from body. When done, throw away the possum and taters and eat the board.
    Y'know, we used to have a complete plank on this board who used to post very much like yourself. His name was Old Geezer. Come to think of it, he was around your age and similarly geriatric. I believe he was so old that his cawk fell off. Or was it testicular cancer? He was banned, you know.

It wouldn't surprise me if the silly old cunt thinks we've forgotten about him being banned and created another account to try to wheedle his way back in. He used to post pictures of novelty penises and think it was hilarious. Nobody agreed. You wouldn't do something like that, would you?

No, I didn't think so.
    Last edited by chalice; 07-11-2010 at 05:53 PM.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    It's him indeed.

10. Lounge   -   #30

Surprised/Amazed

Can't believe this. I was just contributing to this thread and I am accused of of being some ahole called Geezer. I am old but I don't even like to be called a geezer. I have been called many things but not a geezer.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast