Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Shareaza

ive been using kazaa lite 4 a while now but it jst seems 2 get slower and slower so i thought i would try something else out the download speeds on shareaza a lot quicker than kazaa and not many fakes also i down my torents on the and i am picking up speeds of 300+kb/s people slag it of but i think u should try it your b surprised

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Well I use Shareaza all the time lately, after all I hardly used eDonkey and never used G1 or G2 apps, as for BT I used it from time to time. Great thing about Shareaza is it rolls all those apps in one nice GUI, simple...

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    am picking up speeds of 300+kb/s
    Shareaze by default measure is kilobits (kb), not kilobytes(KB) like kazaa (8 bits to a byte) It is still a fine p2p but just so you are aware,

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    your damn right its near perfection if only it could carry all p2p s

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    muchspl2
    I like shadows for a BT client, it tells you if your firewalled or behind a router, seems to be the biggest complaint for BT is being incorrectly configured (slow downloads)

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    still a good speed me thinks

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Originally posted by toddiscool@2 November 2003 - 13:17
    am picking up speeds of 300+kb/s
    Shareaze by default measure is kilobits (kb), not kilobytes(KB) like kazaa (8 bits to a byte) It is still a fine p2p but just so you are aware,
    Funny at first install I was thinking wow as well, then I changed it to KB/s in settings...

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    u sound like a man who know its stuff how do i turn the torent of on shareaza so when i down load a torent it opens shadows torent

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    muchspl2
    easy uninstall Shareaze, then when you want to download any torrent from any place, remember to right click the torrent and choose save as, then open it from your hard drive, we you open the torrent it will default to shadows, you need to install shadows http://home.elp.rr.com/tur/download.html
    if it doesn't default to shadows, left click the torrent (the one you downloaded to your HD) and open with, choose btdownloadgui.exe, and click the box always use this to open files (something like that anyway)

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    but i want to keep shareaza has well

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast