Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: n00b CN question

sake's Avatar V12 BiTurbo BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35

Hello guys,

I found this thread but i wasn`t able to find the IRC. So i`ll ask here - i logged out yesterday because of a hardware failure and now i am not able to log in again. When i reach the login page i don`t see where to put down my personal information (ID and Password [code]). Any suggestions?

Regards,

sake
    Moderator in the Biggest Bulgarian Electronic Music Forum

True house music is an instrument of God and if this instrument is used wisely, it can change your soul. This is true house music.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    karachidude's Avatar Excelsior BT Rep: +5
    pm Bumrocks here with ur problem,if it persists,he might be able to help

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Poster
    normally there is an email sent to you when you sign up
    this email contains a personnel link and password which allows you to log in

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    pm me on SKYPE !

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    http://www.mirc.com/download/openssl-0.9.8n-setup.exe

Server Address : cn-irc.com
    Ports: +6697 (SSL)

/s cn-irc.com +6697

Channel : #CN.Support
    Last edited by Supervisor; 07-13-2010 at 11:42 AM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    sake's Avatar V12 BiTurbo BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Guys, you are great! Thank you very much

Quote Originally Posted by ahmed180 View Post
    normally there is an email sent to you when you sign up
    this email contains a personnel link and password which allows you to log in
    This was the solution of my problem. This is the first tracker with such an "e-mail login activation screen" and this is the reason why i forgot about it. Thank you, buddy!

True house music is an instrument of God and if this instrument is used wisely, it can change your soul. This is true house music.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Poster
    [/QUOTE]This was the solution of my problem. This is the first tracker with such an "e-mail login activation screen" and this is the reason why i forgot about it. Thank you, buddy! [/QUOTE]
    you re welcome
    Last edited by ahmed180; 07-13-2010 at 11:54 AM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by sake View Post
    This was the solution of my problem. This is the first tracker with such an "e-mail login activation screen" and this is the reason why i forgot about it. Thank you, buddy!
    Better keep that e-mail message safe.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sake View Post
    Better keep that e-mail message safe.
    I am lucky that i have kept it Usually i delete them

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    TraLaLa's Avatar knowledge is power BT Rep: +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95
    you didn't read the whole email when you first sing up

“The best thing to give to your enemy is forgiveness; to an opponent, tolerance; to a friend, your heart; to your child, a good example; to a father, deference; to your mother, conduct that will make her proud of you; to yourself, respect; to all men, charity.”

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast