Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: how can i use tranceroute Lite invite

Poster BT Rep: +2
    how can i use tranceroute Lite invite?
    i can create it but
    i don't know how to use it

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Burnsy's Avatar TorrentSeed.org RIP BT Rep: +1
    No idea... have you PM'd staff or FLS on the site to ask/report a problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I'd comment further but it would obviously be like trying to reason with a dung beetle.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    thebazzla's Avatar 'The Steelmen' BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    here is what you do after you have created a lite invite click on the link of the invite you have made. then copy that link and send it to your inviter who fills in the details.i think then you have three days to activate that account...

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Poster
    What does "Lite" word means? What's the disadvantages of getting this kind of invite to TranceRoute?

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Zac090's Avatar t3h n00b BT Rep: +3
    Lite invites - unlimited and free. But invited users becomes as «noobs». After that they can do something useful and promote to standart users.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Replace use with trade and you have the real point of this post.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by ca_aok View Post
    Replace use with trade and you have the real point of this post.
    But how do y- oh, his thread history.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Poster
    So, is that a real answer or not? I'm just asking about why they must differentiate kind of invite given to "Lite" and "Full?". I think most invites are only divided into anytime/unlimited (VIP and staff) and limited.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    As I understand it, a lite invite starts you in some sort of inferior user class, and you have to have a certain ratio, X, once you pass a download amount or your account is auto-disabled.

Since it's undoubtedly going to a trader though, I imagine they're used to that sort of thing, so I'm sure no feelings will be hurt
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by dandraesley View Post
    I'm just asking about why they must differentiate kind of invite given to "Lite" and "Full?".
    As it's been said, lite invites are easier to get, but everyone you invite will begin at the n00b user class, which doesn't happen with full invites.

I guess they divided invites in those two classes to make it easier to invite people that will, in turn, hopefully be active on the tracker, at least enough to advance from the "n00b" class.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast