Thread: Max Payne 2

i downlaod max payne 2 bin and cue from bittorent off from supernova. and it burns to a cd and it installs until about half way, where it comes up with an error. and it just quits. i wasted 2 cds on the game. my pc is 933mhz old-school athlon, 512mb memory, and geforce 4 mx440 64mb agp gfx card. i cant install the game. ill grab a screenshot of the error in a minet. i used cdmage to scan the images also, and there were no errors. and since i used bottorent (ive downlaoded 5 different copies and all did this) it shouldnt be corrupted.
    Gaint Antispyware is the #1 greatest Spyware/Adware cleaner ever created, I recomend it to everybody, even if you don't think you need it.

2. Games   -   #2
    muchspl2
    try mounting the images with deamon tools
    http://www.daemon-tools.cc/portal/portal.php

. Install Daemon Tools
    2. On the bottom of your screen there is little icon of Daemon Tools, click it.
    3. Click on "Device 0: [H:] No media" (H could also be another letter) and a window pops up.
    4. Select the disc image you want to load and click on open.

3. Games   -   #3
    tried it with all of them. im not the average no nothing noob.
    Gaint Antispyware is the #1 greatest Spyware/Adware cleaner ever created, I recomend it to everybody, even if you don't think you need it.