Thread: 3 invites to BitmeTV

capo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    We do not want to see invite threads/posts on other boards! This includes account trading. We will be actively scanning all the boards (yes, we're pretty sure we know of all of them) for these types of threads. Participating in these threads puts everyone here at risk and proves that you are not responsible enough to stay here. So:

ANYONE found participating in these threads will be banned. We will investigate all new sign ups and if they are found to be from one of these threads/posts, we will disable their account and the person who invited them.
    Sorry guys no invites
    Last edited by capo; 07-17-2010 at 10:21 AM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    You know that BMTV will take away your invites there /disable you if they find out that you are doing this sort of thing don't you?
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    bigdaddydude's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I would apply for this but I would not want your account or mine to be in jeopardy. Give the others that need it more a chance and good luck!
    It's best to help your friends and be honest instead of burning bridges. There's alot more to life than being a member of the best private tracker. I'm proud to be part of the best community there has ever been.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    LtAda's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Are you flexible w/ the post count? I have 31
    I can provide 3+ ratio proofs and good speedtests if you are flexible w/ the post count
    http://img210.imageshack.us/i/56079926.jpg/
    http://img819.imageshack.us/i/55915322.jpg/
    I have a BCG account and TC account as well, but my ratio is inf. on BCG because I recently signed up and TehConnection is down right now so I can post that proof later.
    Last edited by LtAda; 07-17-2010 at 03:15 AM.