Thread: Tracker for DVD ready (audio&video_ts) TV show seasons?

rrrank BT Rep: +3
    A good torrent tracker for the original DVD of TV shows or anything similar... so I don't need to convert myself... does anything (that you would recommend) exist??
    Last edited by extremepilot; 07-16-2010 at 11:21 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    SDBits has DVDR's which from the sounds of it is what you're looking for. Not sure if their internal untouched is in the IFO (vob/ts) format or the ISO format but scene stuff is generally ISO.

Movie trackers often have DVDR categories as well, though it's not a hugely popular format so seeds aren't always great.

There's also that swedvdr or whatever it's now called, apparently they have a decent selection as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    rrrank BT Rep: +3
    Thank ya!!
    I found TDC is another good one