Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: TV Tracker With Most Content?

Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    I like BMTV and I've not found it diffacult to mantain a ratio without a seedbox. Just jump on new stuff that you watch on a regular basis and you should be fine.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    capo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    FreshOn.TV +Bitmetv
    both r very good

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by HongLeong View Post
    i love TvTorrents.com too.
    On a sidenote, does someone happen to know which codebase they use? It's certainly not TBdev/derivates nor Gazelle, and I haven't seen it anywhere else.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Poster
    i agree... most if not all of the shows that you mentioned can be found on freshon.tv...
    they also have a lot of freeleech torrents so it wouldn't be difficult to keep up with their ratio requirements...

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    bigdaddydude's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Thanks for all of your suggestions and offers. I forgot to mention that I would like to have an English forum that I can interact on and packs are always nice. Also, which of the staff are helpful? I will look over other reviews of the different trackers and decide soon.
    It's best to help your friends and be honest instead of burning bridges. There's alot more to life than being a member of the best private tracker. I'm proud to be part of the best community there has ever been.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdaddydude View Post
    I would like to have an English forum that I can interact on
    You're out of luck on TvT, then. They seem not to have a forum at all, which is very rare for a private tracker.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdaddydude View Post
    I would like to have an English forum that I can interact on
    You're out of luck on TvT, then. They seem not to have a forum at all, which is very sensible for a private tracker.
    Respect my lack of authority.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Although it explains the fact no one's trading their way inside for its "community". It's either that or its low level. Your pick.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    very sensible for a private tracker.
    Name me one tracker where you haven't at least had the urge to look at the forums of once, or talk about some particular piece of material you found there. I'm not attacking you, it's just the second time I see someone hint that tracker forums are pointless, just today.

They're only pointless when they're overrun by mindless buffoons, but otherwise, every now and then, they do come across as useful.
    Ellipses go here.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by ringhunter View Post
    Name me one tracker where you haven't at least had the urge to look at the forums of once, or talk about some particular piece of material you found there. I'm not attacking you, it's just the second time I see someone hint that tracker forums are pointless, just today.

They're only pointless when they're overrun by mindless buffoons, but otherwise, every now and then, they do come across as useful.
    Pretty much any large 0-day site.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast