Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: TV Tracker With Most Content?

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by ca_aok View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ringhunter View Post
    Name me one tracker where you haven't at least had the urge to look at the forums of once, or talk about some particular piece of material you found there. I'm not attacking you, it's just the second time I see someone hint that tracker forums are pointless, just today.

They're only pointless when they're overrun by mindless buffoons, but otherwise, every now and then, they do come across as useful.
    Pretty much any large 0-day site.
    This .
    I like the idea of forums (obviously) but most are unfortunately there because it is just considered nothing more than the usual thing to do with little if any thought behind them and the "discussions" within at best are painfully uniform from place to place and at worst amount to little more than spam your way to the appearance of "good membership"
    I for one seriously don't need to see Blackdog post another "Imagine 720p 10/10 " or Kolossus rate that milf ever again .

If on the other hand people actually expressed themselves and truly listened to what other people had to say then I would consider the forum to be more important than the tracker.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 07-21-2010 at 07:20 PM.
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    chinaski's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    then I would consider the forum to be more important than the tracker
    the forum side of KG is not so bad
    one can learn something about filming more then simply downloading from the tracker

it varies from point to point, there's not a leading behaviour
    but i gotta admit thath majority of tracker forums are toilet sheets
    Last edited by chinaski; 07-21-2010 at 08:24 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdaddydude View Post
    Hi,

I am curious what private TV trackers have alot of content that I'm looking for. I like to watch episodes from the Biography Chanel, Comedy Central, Discovery Channel, Food Network, History Channel, and the Learning Channel. I also enjoy TV shows like 24, Prison Break, Heroes, Chuck, Desperate Housewives, Bones, House, Smallville, One Tree Hill, Lost, CSI:Miami, The Office, Law and Order, I guess you get the idea. I read the review of BitMeTV, which looks nice but will it be difficult to seed there, even with a seedbox? I'm not a member of any dedicated TV tracker so I thought I would ask before I decide which one I would like to join. Thanks for your advice and concern.
    The firsts ones you mention can be found at ScienceHD (and a lot more).

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Chief_Garbonzo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Quote Originally Posted by McArty View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdaddydude View Post
    Hi,

I am curious what private TV trackers have alot of content that I'm looking for. I like to watch episodes from the Biography Chanel, Comedy Central, Discovery Channel, Food Network, History Channel, and the Learning Channel. I also enjoy TV shows like 24, Prison Break, Heroes, Chuck, Desperate Housewives, Bones, House, Smallville, One Tree Hill, Lost, CSI:Miami, The Office, Law and Order, I guess you get the idea. I read the review of BitMeTV, which looks nice but will it be difficult to seed there, even with a seedbox? I'm not a member of any dedicated TV tracker so I thought I would ask before I decide which one I would like to join. Thanks for your advice and concern.
    The firsts ones you mention can be found at ScienceHD (and a lot more).
    I wanted in ScienceHD for the longest time, and was very dissapointed when I got there. They have activity seeding requirements, like you have to download so much in such time, and it's not really scene driven, meaning if you want to cross seed your gonna have problems as they rename files, or drop the rars, or drop the nfo's and sfvs, etc. This was about 8 months ago, so things may of changed.
    In the morning, cooking bacon. In the ghetto, with the bullet-proof apron!

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    BTN have documentaries content (I seek history channel in this tracker), is not ratio, have old tv series and TV series update. I love BTN is better than bitmetv and freshon.tv.

I love BTN

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    bumrocks's Avatar Poster Roaster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by hoodevil View Post
    BTN have documentaries content (I seek history channel in this tracker), is not ratio, have old tv series and TV series update. I love BTN is better than bitmetv and freshon.tv.

I love BTN
    I am not being a smartass but are there other reasons why it is better? I mean most of what you mentioned is available on BitMeTV (outside no ratio). Much much easier to maintain a ratio on TVT.ro as it has things like freeleech available and all. Are you a member of all 3 and giving us a true unbiased opinion? How many torrents do they have? I am not a member as mentioned before, so I am actually curious...
    Last edited by bumrocks; 07-23-2010 at 06:25 AM.
    Anal is the only form of birth control shown to be 100% effective. Even abstinence failed once.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    bigdaddydude's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I have read reviews for all of the TV trackers everyone mentioned. All of them have their positives and negatives. I will consider which tracker I will join soon but I will only request one where I know that I will be active and use it alot.
    It's best to help your friends and be honest instead of burning bridges. There's alot more to life than being a member of the best private tracker. I'm proud to be part of the best community there has ever been.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I think the smallest difference between the various TV trackers is in their content and unless your tastes are extremely esoteric if you are looking for one specifically for that reason you are probably deluding yourself.

As for BTN being "ratioless" maybe so but it's nonetheless significantly harder to get any upload credit there ( seeing as because of certain perks like invites being userclass dependent it's still not entirely unimportant) than any of site BMTV (because of the significantly smaller user base)included.I have a seedbox and I only get maybe 3 gigs on a popular show like True Blood (seeing as it another one of those everyone downloads it in the first 2 minutes and then it totally dries up kind of sites) so getting to the required 110 GBs for PU is still quit a slog.
    BTN does tend to get things available quicker than any other niche tracker but still fails to beat RevTT so not much of an advantage had there.

My take ( and I'm not a member of FreshOn so I can't comment on it)and this has been said many times before is that if you have no interest beyond the usual stuff or wish to be active in the forums stick to an Oday.
    If you want the absolute most stuff available and are willing to suffer a little pain to get it then BMTV.If ironically(being ratioless) you have a great connection are bt literate ,under 20 and a bit of a fanboy then BTN is probably the best choice .If you want low key ,maturity ,quirkiness and "community " then TVTorrentZ.And finally if you just want to download a wide variety of shows without any worries and zero bullshit then definitely TVT.com.
    This is just my opinion btw and others may/will differ.

Oh yeah and "old" programs TvVault but you undoubtedly already knew that.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 07-23-2010 at 04:54 PM.
    Respect my lack of authority.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    i love tv vault and extremetv org

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by bumrocks View Post
    How many torrents do they have?
    According to their stats:
    Torrents: 14,673
    Shows: 8,721
    Series: 2,410

Which I think is pretty damn good for how young they are. But if you are happy with BMTV, then I really don't see a reason to join BTN.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123