Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Have you ever paid for warez?

..... BT Rep: +2
    Before I found out about Bt, i used a FTP site that charged members 25euro a month for membership. It did not have a lot of content. Was a waste of money. Paid 15 $ fora shared seedbox but never used it. Ever
    Last edited by pone44; 07-21-2010 at 03:42 AM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    A's Avatar ... BT Rep: +1
    15$ each month for shared rapidshare and a shared seedbox with my friend.I enjoy my downloads,donates to places that I like being a member of(Too bad FST dosent accept donations ),go out and buy Movies/Music etc I enjoyed as well,to keep a collection.Internet FTW <3.
    Last edited by A; 07-21-2010 at 02:46 AM. Reason: typos :|

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Tv Controls you's Avatar Resistance is Futile BT Rep: +2
    I dun goof'd..... When I bought a seedbox for a month to realize how pointless it was to pay for one monthly....

Because if I can't maintain the required ratio on a site with my normal connection at my house.... I shouldn't join at all....
    Not to mention every site I am a member of I am more than able to maintain a good ratio at, which made it even more pointless.

Their security is almost useless due to the backtracing features of the cyberpolice of today. And the consequences will never be the same
    Last edited by Tv Controls you; 07-21-2010 at 02:56 AM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    A's Avatar ... BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Tv Controls You
    Because if I can't maintain the required ratio on a site with my normal connection at my house.... I shouldn't join at all....
    Its not about not joining a tracker if you cant maintain a ratio,Its about joining a tracker to get the content it offers.Atleast thats the case for me.
    If I were to not join any tracker where I couldn't maintain a ratio from home,I would not have joined any tracker except IPT and those ratioless trackers out there.

P.S:FST is acting weird.
    Last edited by A; 07-21-2010 at 03:03 AM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    I pay monthly for RS access, and am about to switch over to MU. Some of the stuff I find there can't be found anywhere else, and that's good enough for me to use them.
    Ellipses go here.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Tv Controls you's Avatar Resistance is Futile BT Rep: +2
    Its not about not joining a tracker if you cant maintain a ratio,Its about joining a tracker to get the content it offers.Atleast thats the case for me.
    If I were to not join any tracker where I couldn't maintain a ratio from home,I would not have joined any tracker except IPT and those ratioless trackers out there.

P.S:FST is acting weird.
    Only if you could hear (or read in this case).. how much of a leecher you sound like... lol

I personally like to give back what I download to others, and If I can't achieve that.... I'm not really helping out the community.
    I don't understand what is soo odd about this concept of maintaining a ratio...

Also... I'm not sure if you understood my last post correctly... So to sum it up... In my current situation it is unnecessary for me to purchase a seedbox.
    Last edited by Tv Controls you; 07-21-2010 at 04:40 AM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    i've never bought warez, but i used to sell warez in high school

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Halogen's Avatar Member
    I've had a usenet account for the past ~6 months but I'm thinking of cancelling it, the content I'm looking for isn't available in any greater quantities (not anywhere near the heaps and mounds I expected at least) so right now it feels like a waste of money..

Oh and way, way back in high school I knew a guy who knew a guy who sold burned warez cd-r's for like 50$. I bought two or three together with a couple of frieds iirc.
    Last edited by Halogen; 07-21-2010 at 06:33 AM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    HongLeong's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by Halogen View Post
    I've had a usenet account for the past ~6 months but I'm thinking of cancelling it, the content I'm looking for isn't available in any greater quantities (not anywhere near the heaps and mounds I expected at least) so right now it feels like a waste of money..

Oh and way, way back in high school I knew a guy who knew a guy who sold burned warez cd-r's for like 50$. I bought two or three together with a couple of frieds iirc.
    see post above you
    is it him?

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by ringhunter View Post
    I pay monthly for RS access, and am about to switch over to MU. Some of the stuff I find there can't be found anywhere else, and that's good enough for me to use them.
    I'm about to do the same. Ever since RS changed their service I've been using MU almost exclusively, and finding pretty much everything that I want. And you can download as much as want, so it's definitely the better hoster.

Anyways, I pay for file hoster premium accounts and for newsgroup block accounts.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast