Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: wth is Skittles

A's Avatar ... BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokhtar View Post
    but if i want dl latest movie to watch i can't dl from there? if i'm dedicated member i have to wait 2 months to get my movie?

anyone still uses such tracker?
    Dude,that tracker functions on their own set of rules.If you dont like it then dont join.You are talking as if you are forced to join the tracker,allowed to download only from there and you not getting any new movies as a result.Do you get new movies in What.CD?Even if you are a dedicated member?
    Last edited by A; 07-21-2010 at 01:18 AM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    Guy was just asking a question. he did not say anyone forced him to join a tracker or that he even wanted to join skittles. And with what, you can get a album within a day or two of it's release date. Of course no movies. Missed your point.

Quote Originally Posted by AbyBeats View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokhtar View Post
    but if i want dl latest movie to watch i can't dl from there? if i'm dedicated member i have to wait 2 months to get my movie?

anyone still uses such tracker?
    Dude,that tracker functions on their own set of rules.If you dont like it then dont join.You are talking as if you are forced to join the tracker,allowed to download only from there and you not getting any new movies as a result.Do you get new movies in What.CD?Even if you are a dedicated member?

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Quote Originally Posted by pone44 View Post
    Guy was just asking a question. he did not say anyone forced him to join a tracker or that he even wanted to join skittles. And with what, you can get a album within a day or two of it's release date. Of course no movies. Missed your point.

Question? With his two comments made back to back of similar nature,it dosent seem so.Its already been discussed you wont get new stuff in that tracker posts before.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Mokhtar's Avatar Lord of Pharaoh
    so its not a 0-day movie tracker. no need be rude.

just trying to think why would somebody want to be part of such site, if he can only upload 2 month old movies, that probably he sees in that time until they are available there. and that are at every possible site.
    if it was like KG that only very old movies can be upped, i understand. movies only 2 months old makes not sense.
    Last edited by Mokhtar; 07-21-2010 at 01:45 AM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Ok. So that is not the tracker for pretimes or anything new. I understand and do not know if he is a member there or not. Have to agree with "it's their site, their rules".

Quote Originally Posted by pone44 View Post

Question? With his two comments made back to back of similar nature,it dosent seem so.Its already been discussed you wont get new stuff in that tracker posts before.
    What doesn't seem so?
    Last edited by pone44; 07-21-2010 at 01:51 AM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    It's a ghost town that eventually realized that their inactivity rules, while interesting in principle, ended up banning their entire userbase. Dead tracker, dead forum, one of their staff described it to me in IRC as a "failed experiment". While I understand new people still join from time to time other than e-peen I'm not sure what it's doing for them. A few hundred people (more realistically <100 active) doesn't make an amazing community, it makes a ghost town.

Regarding their content, the idea is quality of files... FLAC music, HD TV/Movies, etc, with a heavy emphasis placed on user-uploaded content. Hence you see more of the sort of content that comes out of a niche tracker (old stuff released on a constant basis) rather than a zero day site.

What I never understand is that since there are so few people that are actually active there, that if you don't know one of them there's absolutely no point in you joining. It's like crashing a house party with 10 people attending who are all close friends v.s. crashing a 300 person party with multiple kegs. Why join a tracker where it's basically a group of folks who all already know each other and have no clue who you are or why you joined?
    Last edited by ca_aok; 07-21-2010 at 01:54 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    but ca_aok, i did not try to join, or have interest. not any!!
    i think you make a good description what it is now. thank you for your post, it clear all my questions.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Quote Originally Posted by prone44
    What doesn't seem so?
    It seemed like he was beating an already dead horse.
    Last edited by A; 07-21-2010 at 02:04 AM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    i did not understand u also said skittles was dead and of no use.
    peace.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Oh, you thought he was fishing for a invite?

Quote Originally Posted by AbyBeatmeoffpls View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by prone44
    What doesn't seem so?
    It seemed like he was beating an already dead horse.
    Last edited by pone44; 07-21-2010 at 02:12 AM.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast