Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: wth is Skittles

Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbowman View Post
    This is the reason why BT staff try to distant themselves from FST. You guys make it your goal to give your 2 cents where its not needed.
    Dont like the site? thats fine but there is no reason to talk about things you dont know about. Mind your own business and the world will be a better place. BT empowered? heh i know alot of people that you know and talk to in a regular basis go ask them what they got to say(or dont, i really do not care) just think before making assumptions(PM me if you need my nick). I just find your comment a bit rushed or maybe just defensive. Its easy to judge and jump to conclusions whats hard is to be patient and put yourself in others shoes. I dont know you and you dont know me. And neither do you know anything conclusive about skittles other than a few screenshots posted here and there and a few things you heard from people or your ' sources'. That being said I genuinely have nothing against you.

Also I am pretty sure my words are going to be twisted and scrutinized by you guys shortly, but do not bother with that until you really think it through matte.
    Talking about being defensive.
    Not used to have your words scrutinized? That can be a bitch... If you don't like people scrutinizing what you say/type, then certainly FST is not the right place for you. Words are your sword here, you live or die by them.

Regarding that bit " You guys make it your goal to give your 2 cents where its not needed.", AFAIK everyone is entitled to have their own opinion, and it can't be anyone else's intent to gag them. That's not how it works around here, and if that clearly doesn't make you happy, then go to those places where everyone mutually fellates each other, as Idol said. Everyone is nice to each other and use the <3 a lot.

About your nick, no, I'm not curious at all. If you want to post it, fine with me, if not, then fine with me too. It's not that it's going to make any difference to this discussion.
    Last edited by Cabalo; 07-21-2010 at 06:26 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #52
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    This is the reason why BT staff try to distant themselves from FST. You guys make it your goal to give your 2 cents where its not needed.

Skittles sums up everything that's wrong with the current state of secret invite forum/ any invite forum members. Don't care if you don't want our 2 cents FST is all about speaking your mind, which is why u made ur account here.
    Last edited by 1000possibleclaws; 07-21-2010 at 06:45 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

3. BitTorrent   -   #53
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    The hype was not really generated at FST,more like another forum :
    Fck the WTAW. Only certain people care about that BS. So if FST was a no trading, no movement forum, skittles would have recruited members here? I really never had any interest in joining this site and I am sure they do not want me as a member as i am a part of FST.

"but seriously you need to face reality and accept the fact that your little closed "communities" by the mere fact of how they have chosen to operate are the true reason for being high on traders "I want " lists and not because of any "hype" generated by FST". Also take a look at how many trade threads were posted after skittles was put in the wtaw...
    I never really check the trade section but never saw any requests for this site, hype or not.

4. BitTorrent   -   #54
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by pone44 View Post
    I really never had any interest in joining this site and I am sure they do not want me as a member as i am a part of FST.
    Well, don't feel sorry for that, as most members at such boards are also members here. They just assume another persona, and trackers rather prefer that one. It's too much faking, as you probably have noticed browsing them around.
    There they behave all smooth and silky, here they come express their discontentments.
    Last edited by Cabalo; 07-21-2010 at 07:16 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #55
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata

@ IdolEyes787: Your talent is getting wasted here you clearly need to join some kind of debate team. As soon as you wrote "fucking" i stopped reading. I dont know what you are really angry about but its clearly not me or skittles, those are just channels.

Now you can start posting again about stuff that you previously did not care about but now take it so personally for some reason. While I go back to minding my own business and enjoying life. Good luck.
    I'm not angry about anything I am just trying to make a point the doing of which occasionally requires a bit of faux emotion and some flowery language

But seeing as you belong to a movie site and so care about and are obviously well versed in all things cinematic (that was me being sarcastic btw) I will give you this appropriate Tom Cruise quote from MI "You've never seen me really upset"

Btw no need to respond as, to use another movie analogy, I'm fairly certain it's just going to continue to follow the same increasingly mindlessly insulting script.

Indoors.Day
    A small figure sits hunched over a glowing computer screen
    rainbowman(not actual name) : "I have better things to do than talk to idiots on some lame forum that anyone who is anyone laughs at" .

Sits back smiles and sucks on large Code Red Mountain Dew.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 07-21-2010 at 07:50 PM.
    Respect my lack of authority.

6. BitTorrent   -   #56
    Burnsy's Avatar TorrentSeed.org RIP BT Rep: +1
    This made me chuckle... the only staffers I know who 'distance' themselves from FST are those twats who try to run 'l337' trackers/communities and do a piss poor job of it too.

Everyone is entitled to their opinions, but on FST however, there is very rarely any leeway given for bullshitters, people who try 'pulling a fast one' or for those who just wanna come on here pretending they are something they're not. As someone said earlier... you live by what you say on here, or someone will pretty quickly throw those same words straight back down your throat.

Staffers at decent sites, who make an effort to be open, who try to avoid being 'l337' and who want to make enjoyable communities for their users can be found on these forums frequently. Some staffers even come on here to help disgruntled users sort their problems out too. Hardly avoiding/distancing themselves from FST is it?!

Or soz... FST is a 'Trading Site' isn't it? So I suppose by that logic, the fact that there's a Movies & TV section on here kinda makes it similar to IMDb too then doesn't it?
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I'd comment further but it would obviously be like trying to reason with a dung beetle.

7. BitTorrent   -   #57
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Fo shizzle.

8. BitTorrent   -   #58
    n00bz0r's Avatar Say what? BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by Burnsy View Post
    This made me chuckle... the only staffers I know who 'distance' themselves from FST are those twats who try to run 'l337' trackers/communities and do a piss poor job of it too.

Everyone is entitled to their opinions, but on FST however, there is very rarely any leeway given for bullshitters, people who try 'pulling a fast one' or for those who just wanna come on here pretending they are something they're not. As someone said earlier... you live by what you say on here, or someone will pretty quickly throw those same words straight back down your throat.

Staffers at decent sites, who make an effort to be open, who try to avoid being 'l337' and who want to make enjoyable communities for their users can be found on these forums frequently. Some staffers even come on here to help disgruntled users sort their problems out too. Hardly avoiding/distancing themselves from FST is it?!

Or soz... FST is a 'Trading Site' isn't it? So I suppose by that logic, the fact that there's a Movies & TV section on here kinda makes it similar to IMDb too then doesn't it?
    Burnsy said it all!

You'd be surprised to see the number of two faced twats who diss and whine about FST on every IRC they idle on.. in hopes of sounding '1337' and being on the same page with other 'more established' bittards, but at the same time, have accounts on FST and try their best to play all leet and shizz.
    Last edited by n00bz0r; 07-22-2010 at 02:09 AM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #59
    Hombre's Avatar Finish Him !!!! BT Rep: +1
    now u guys scared him off. he wont return, because fst is not leet and members are cunts.

10. BitTorrent   -   #60
    lmfao every1 knows about this garbage site now
    i take all credit
    Lonely?.....Come to our IRC and make some friends

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast