Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: need small business website design company recommendation

Expeto's Avatar current user title
    Yep, that website sucks like hell. But yours won't be terrible as that if you do it yourself. Don't get ripped of by a designer, get a webhosting with cpanel, hawkhost.com is pretty good. In cpanel there is something called softolucus. Click it, in that there is a dozen of website engines. Choose one, and softolucus can install it automatically and gives you directions about what to do next. Everything is in plain english in many of them, way easier than it sounds. After installing do some google for templates. You can get it up and running in a few hours.

Don't worry about the free templates, if your shop makes good money, than you might hire someone to re-design.

2. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #12
    lmao.

3. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #13
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by Expeto
    Don't get ripped of by a designer, get a webhosting with cpanel, hawkhost.com is pretty good.

Don't worry about the free templates, if your shop makes good money, than you might hire someone to re-design.
    web/graphic designers aren't out to rip you off; i almost sense you, or someone you know, has been

just go the extra mile: hire a web/graphic designer, differentiate your friend's business by making their website look super good, get more clients and make more money

4. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #14
    ^agrees with thor..

template monster and the other sites are good but in regards to professionalism they got a prob as customizing the sites to suit particular needs and designing the stuff from a blank canvas is sumthng tht always scores above templates..

5. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #15
    logon68
    you need any help just visit my site

6. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by logon68 View Post
    you need any help just visit my site
    What site

Not to mention that kind of comments could be considered as advertising.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

7. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #17
    Expeto's Avatar current user title
    not to mention that kind of comments usually are scams

8. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #18
    Web designing really needs more idealistic and analysis to come out with best result.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12