Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Want to open tracker

ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by minaelsafah View Post
    and how do i close invites and managing the ip tracking system ratio and all things
    I'm sorry dude, but if you don't have someone who knows how to at least set up the basics like passkeys, ratio requirements, invites, etc, this tracker is going to fail hard. Good trackers need coders that know what they're doing.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    minaelsafah's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    and where can i find this kind of dude

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    well for a start you are asking on the wrong forum, go onto TBdev, look in the mods complete and working, see what you want, do the modifications that are there, if you have any questions, ask in those threads, and someone will help you.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    in before shitload of senseless flame.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    reese's Avatar w00t! BT Rep: +5
    u can also check out btdev.net its a newer site with alot of goodies and info in regards to tbdev..
    ~ Often Imitated, Never Duplicated! ~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12